Central Transport | My Apologies

My TM talked me up about a month ago. Wondering if I would be interested in jumping the fence. I told him my heart couldn't take the stress anymore. It was humbling to know that he would consider me.
In my 30's and 40's I could handle the stress easily. But at 60 not a chance. I dumb down so much that people that know me think I'm Bi-polar and that's just the way I want it. They wouldn't even consider me as billing clerk. My tolerance for incompetence and just plain stupidity no longer exist.

Last edited:
We go along way back and you know me ... And if anyone was going to have my back ... I would most certainly pick you. A man I greatly respect. From the highest of highs to the lowest of lows .... Both me and you have seen it all. From my days as a dispatcher to your days as a TM ... We both have learned that if you don't have your health you don't have anything. I truly believe that if I hadn't walked away when I did that I wouldn't be here today. Only you can speak for yourself. I only know that Saia has treated me fairly and I am grateful to drive for them. I've never been happier in my life and I now have a great appreciation for what dispatchers and TM's go through. I can truly say the head dispatcher I work for is the most professional dispatcher I ever worked for. He reminds me so much of myself when I was a dispatcher at Overnite.
Kind of full of yourself arent you.

Perhaps ... In my day I was the best there was ... But I've lost too many steps along the way ... And unlike so many .... I knew when to walk away while I still could .... With my health and dignity intact. I now live a stress free life as a driver.