ODFL | My Benefits Package

Also what good is overtime pay if they only let you work 7.5 hours a day, and .53 cents a mile does you no good if your only running 2 nights a week. I hear alot of conway drivers complaining of this. Here at OD its Mon-Fri every week, no on calls, no sent home after 4 hours. I also make extra money running on the weekends. yeah we get paid less per hour and mile, but I know Im gonna bring home enough $$$ every week and I dont have to worry.

kbigdog said:
yeah I cant figure dollar bill out, some days he likes OD some days he doesnt. I think he just likes to stir things up.

Hell thats ME.. sometimes in the same day I dont like, then like OD... :bicycle:

I just need to get back to P&D and all will hopefuly sort itself out.

kbigdog said:
yeah I cant figure dollar bill out, some days he likes OD some days he doesnt. I think he just likes to stir things up.
buddy i do like od you can ask any one that no me i all way told managment that the could do better by us all the time the gave us peanuts.i would love to see od pay there drivers what con-way an fed x pay there drivers an it not that the od cant you deserve it dont you think.it you that make od grow an grow you are the backbone of od.

JIM BOB said:
Benefits and pay are less at O.D.than union trucking companys.This is not news,why do you think we don't know that ?If you want to change jobs,go for it.Our 401 has done very well and the stock will probably split again this year.That will be the 4th time.If you would be happier somewhere else,go. O.K. Dollar Bill,I waiting for some of your dribble.
i bet you were a green an white tu tu an a green an white thong an have pom.pom. :fruit:lol

Ok here goes my meet driver has to go in for a colonoscopy (sorry if I spelled that wrong)
He is only 42 therefor our ins. covers $0, nothing, zip, zero, nada. Even when you turn 55 they only cover the first $500 of a $1800-$2200 test. Anybody want to stick up for that. I have said in different forums that I to work with good people and I am treated well by my supervisors and managers, but I guess a few of us go to work for different reasons.
Our benefit package sucks and it's overpriced.

No problem

Glad you got that off your chest.I am sure you will have no problem finding another job that pays 100 %. Nice talking to you.

trblmkr said:
Well it's good to here that OD has employees that are only looking out for OD>
Nice talking to you.
jimmy bob is what you call a 150% company guy.i hope od does not let him down he might just hurt him self.

JIM BOB said:
Glad you got that off your chest.I am sure you will have no problem finding another job that pays 100 %. Nice talking to you.
jimmy bob you sound like you are in managment you cant be a driver if you are a driver you make a hack of a manager because you feel drivers have a nuff pay an benefits .

Honest

I am honest about it Dribble Bill.You,on the other hand,carry two photo I.D.'s. One for each face.

JIM BOB said:
I am honest about it Dribble Bill.You,on the other hand,carry two photo I.D.'s. One for each face.
i carrry 4 four a matter of fact 1 a driver license 2. a nhra pro driver license 3 a bank i.d. card 4. a union card. jimmy bob you are a funny guy every company haves a company guy.how long have you been in management.tell my buddys scott an dennis at central hello 4 me the are two real good men. scott useed to be my supervisor be for he moved down south.

What IS wrong with our benefits anyway? My wife is pregnant, on MY insurance (premium plan) and everything has been amazing so far. She has been hospitalized 3 times now during the pregnancy... with no guff/gripe from UHC...? what am I missing?

How about $25 co-pay or the $50 deductable for prescrips. or the $73 per week for a family of four. Thats $3796 per year, if this is your first child you'll soon find out about all the expenses. And I do agree Scott and Dennis are 2 very good guy's to work with, which is far more than I can say for the other dispatcher that just went to days. And p.s. I do agree UHC is far better than First health ever was. But UHC is not the problem, the problem is the OD plan with UHC. Saia also uses UHC and for their Premium plan it cost a family of four $22 per week.
Don't worry about Jim Bob, Somebody has to protect corporate america.

Not management

Not management Dribble Bill.A lot of these guys know me.What kind of pickup I drive,how many dogs I have,who bought the last cup of coffee.Anybody know who old Dribble Bill is ?Did you say you carried a union card ? Surely that's not why you're recommending union companys to these fellas and on a non-union company site.Tell me it ain't so Dribble Bill.

JIM BOB I like your style !!!!!! We have whiney hineys over also as all companies do. Keep up the good work, positive talk and influence goes a long way. Seems like most of our whiners have been here the longest, have the fastest trucks, run the best runs, never are left at home or volunteer for that matter. Didn't mean to hi-jack you forum but I couldn't resist.

JIM BOB said:
Not management Dribble Bill.A lot of these guys know me.What kind of pickup I drive,how many dogs I have,who bought the last cup of coffee.Anybody know who old Dribble Bill is ?Did you say you carried a union card ? Surely that's not why you're recommending union companys to these fellas and on a non-union company site.Tell me it ain't so Dribble Bill.
jimmy bob i hope you would not sale out your fellow workers.i just ask 1 of my buddys street rat out of gbo that drove 4 od do you go buy the handel shoe shine boy.

at our wage meeting today they said there getting rid of the premium plan and there gonna enhance the other two they also said that they are gonna absorb the rising health care cost and that kinda makes me think hmmm are they really robbing peter to pay paul?

:tribehasspoken: Hmmm, it seems we have some issues with ole dribbler again don't we JB?He knows Scott and Dennis thats a good thing but man Street Rat,oh boy now there's something to be concerned about!I seriously think drib that you are a fake and I have been checking your other posts and you talk alot about NOTHING,here and other places as well.It seems to me you know of certain people but do not know them personally!As for our raise goes fellas I'm thankful!

Ever read

Ever read your Forum Rules Dribble Bill ? Get somebody to read them to you.You and I have abused Rule 1.You abused Rule 3,6,and the big one Rule 12. And now you're bordering on racism.Come on Bill,shoe shine boy,really.Where's the love ?