ODFL | My Benefits Package

JIM BOB said:
Ever read your Forum Rules Dribble Bill ? Get somebody to read them to you.You and I have abused Rule 1.You abused Rule 3,6,and the big one Rule 12. And now you're bordering on racism.Come on Bill,shoe shine boy,really.Where's the love ?
what race got to do with it i ask if you go by the cb handel shoe shine boy.nothing to do with race. the former dr love was wondering if that was you so i ask you dont bring race in this. i am having fun an telling the truth an you no it the truth so do even bring up race there no place 4 that bull were all in this fight togeather

Dollar Bill and Jim Bob, Pleae keep personal differences off the public forums.

Feel free to PM each other as much as you want.

Thank You

Having read all of these emails, perhaps the $18 per hour I earn as dock worker at my company isn't too bad. What is top pay for ODFL dock, PU&D, and linehaul?

Personally I wish all these former unhappy with OD policy drivers would just post their thoughts on the general truck driving forum. Seems like most the present OD hands that post on this forum are mostly OK with OD. In other words GET OUT OF HERE.

Personally I wish all these former unhappy with OD policy drivers would just post their thoughts on the general truck driving forum. Seems like most the present OD hands that post on this forum are mostly OK with OD. In other words GET OUT OF HERE.

DITTO!!!!!!!

sparky said:
Sparky, there are people like that at all carriers. We have them over here, they leave and claim that it was the best thing they ever did then they come on their old companies board and get "historical", talking about how their old company is worthless. I believe if you have moved on to better things why look back? Maybe the grass was not that green after all.

Some people are never going to be happy or even content.They get married ,have more kids then they can support,start the credit card thing,and think the company they work for has the obligation to keep their life style up.That's not going to happen.When they were kids they were probably the "give me,buy me" type.When they couldn't get everything they wanted the whining and *****ing started.Their mama should have slapped them in the mouth then and told them life is what you make it.You can't dig yourself in a hole and expect someone else to keep pulling you out.Most of us in the trucking are doing good,damn good.If you can't manage your money and keep going in debt you'll always ***** about what you're getting paid and how things are going.

DirtyRice said:
hey i just recieved my united healthcare card and i signed up for the permium health care and the dental, i noticed on my paystub that they were only taking out for medicare and i didint see something seperate for dental, does anybody know when or if i will get my dental card, i been with the company over a month now.

I guess you know by now your Premium health care plan is going to be history.

yeah its sucks there like were absorbing the higher healthcare cost this year but were gonna take the best one away and maybe will make the other 2 better, sound really shakey.

Husker said:
Having read all of these emails, perhaps the $18 per hour I earn as dock worker at my company isn't too bad. What is top pay for ODFL dock, PU&D, and linehaul?

as of sept 1st 18.70 for dock, 21.70 for pnd