FedEx Freight | My experience with Teamsters Local 71

The official results were 110 yes, 99 no...the two votes that were contested by the union (a driver/dispatcher and a driver/trainer) were eventually counted and added to the total, not that it matters now.
No. The security man held up a bill from across the room. He never once allowed me to see it. No one did. That's in my NLRB report.
If you feel the local done wrong by you then you should file charges with the NLRB against them as well, then someone will be held accountable! Be it you or them??

Again, it's not about what DD did or didn't do, it's about how local 71 went back on their empty promises and failed to do what they promised the man they would do...period!!
Did I expect him to get his job back, no, but I DID expect local 71 to help him try....they didn't even do that!!! Did they try to help him find other employment, or help to pay his bills, etc... in exchange for everything they did for him, nope!! They wouldn't even take his calls or texts and the Pres of the local had to be begged by other drivers to even reach out to him....after they promised to protect him!!!
I guess this local, along with Ken Hall, should've told him they'd promise to protect him or anyone else as long as it fits within their agenda...if not, they're on their own, atleast he would've known that upfront instead of having a false sense of security that never existed!!
Pathetic!!!
Was you there to hear said promises?

There ya go, Guessing!!!!!!!
"Guessing" was a figure of speech...DD already stated their were others present, I just wasn't one of them.
If I were going to WV it would either be because I was on vacation with the family or because someone was paying me to go....our phone calls worked just fine in our campaign, no need to make a personal appearance.