My first week back throwing!

grocerythrower

TB Legend
Credits
LOL, they called me Sunday, asked me to run shuttle, I got 7 hrs out of that, they gave me one trip, I was off Monday, Tuesday I ran a route, same Wed, Thurs, Fri, those 3 days I got loaded up, I guess they thought it was funny to trip an old man up, I showed em, I was on time all week, with the exception of my first day, I came in an hr behind, Friday was the worst, 924 cases and 12 stops, at 1100 I was finished with my first 2 stops, the first one was 350 cases and the second 185 cases, I feel ok, glad to see the sunshine.

Glad your feeling fine so far GT. Hopefully it stays that way. Did my 1st week at saia doing linehaul and I love running linehaul.

I just wanna hear about the free meals.

Please don't tempt him to tell us about that. If he does, he will also tell us about all the girls that supposedly flirt with him, LOL.

Hey GT, how are those muscles feeling, LOL

I didn't get anything to eat, offered a few drinks though, no flirting, I guess I'm still to fat old and ugly lol, RR I was sore like no ones business! I'm ok now, back to work tomorrow.

I didn't get anything to eat, offered a few drinks though, no flirting, I guess I'm still to fat old and ugly lol, RR I was sore like no ones business! I'm ok now, back to work tomorrow.

Give it time, those big girls will be flirting with you soon old man, LOL.

Give it time, those big girls will be flirting with you soon old man, LOL.

I know, I'm a big girl magnet! I guess my belly is still to big, give it a month and I'll be slimmer and they will be coming out of the woodwork.

Like a good friend of mine once said, if it were raining vaginas I would get hit with a *****.

Yeah man I'm considering getting back into groceries.... This pushing carts business at MB has me gaining weight!