Central Transport | My separation song!

I know I've been gone awhile so allow me reintroduce myself my name is cti3000, I never said anything to you or about you, I got issues with one guy rt, but if you can't help yourself and want in I got no problem tearing you a new one as well.

You can only tear someone a new one until the moderators kick your bottom down the road.

You can only tear someone a new one until the moderators kick your bottom down the road.
that's the whole problem, the moderater talk the most smack! Calls people stupid tells them to drink **** and swears,then he edits his wrong doings and issues pm warnings! If they kick my butt down the road it will make them hypercritical because there very own moderator has done the same as me.I like how you how you made a suggestion without saying it, why don't you just pm the moderator and tell him to kick me off. Your funny..... keep up with the dry snitching

that's the whole problem, the moderater talk the most smack! Calls people stupid tells them to drink **** and swears,then he edits his wrong doings and issues pm warnings! If they kick my butt down the road it will make them hypercritical because there very own moderator has done the same as me.I like how you how you made a suggestion without saying it, why don't you just pm the moderator and tell him to kick me off. Your funny..... keep up with the dry snitching
I have no clue what your talking about....People that know me realize what I'm all about....I don't have to explain myself to you and I won't. You have a personal agenda against me because I ripped you in our first exchange months ago. I apologized and tried to move forward but you just can't let it go....Now you want to come on here and call me out.....Call me hypocritical.....The only thing I edit is your disrespectful comments....Any other moderator would have already banned you for calling them out....You need to read the rules of truckingboards..........I know the Vitran forum will soon be gone so I tolerate you calling me out.......But just so you know if you don't stop being so disrespectful you will receive a permanent ban.....The moderators have been more than patient with you.

Thanks, anytime.

when ever did I say ct elite? From the first time I got on tb, I said ct was no better than vitran! You my friend have been drinking **** and loving it at vitran for years. You wasted your entire youth thinking vitran was "elite". You should of got out when they brought pjax, but you was too busy loving that tangy flavor! Now twenty years later your wondering what happened to your good looks and why you live in that crap house married to that ugly ass chick and them stupid kids she gave birth to. The only one that needs a clue is you! What are you leading? Five guys that you chat with on the internet!!! really? you don't know these people at all! But your online every day thinking your the zen master LMFAO. There's a saying and I know you heard this one, there's no fool like an old fool, and that fits you so well because you'll never learn. Chooo chooo!!! Its the runaway stain chug a chug a chug chooo choo !!!!!!

I'm sure potential customers love coming on here and reading this kind of angry hate filled comments, and I'm sure they run straight out and find the nearest CT sales person and beg them to haul their freight

I know I've been gone awhile so allow me reintroduce myself my name is cti3000, I never said anything to you or about you, I got issues with one guy rt, but if you can't help yourself and want in I got no problem tearing you a new one as well.

Oh please forgive me great and mighty Cti 3000! Truly your great and mighty intellect are far beyond my comprehension. I am not worthy!

Just sick of salary pretending to be hourly. It actually makes me retch and is very low class for someone that has had success beyond a blue collar life. Another words, once someone is no longer a smurf it is unseemly to go back to the village and continually kick the smurfs.

I have no clue what your talking about....People that know me realize what I'm all about....I don't have to explain myself to you and I won't. You have a personal agenda against me because I ripped you in our first exchange months ago. I apologized and tried to move forward but you just can't let it go....Now you want to come on here and call me out.....Call me hypocritical.....The only thing I edit is your disrespectful comments....Any other moderator would have already banned you for calling them out....You need to read the rules of truckingboards..........I know the Vitran forum will soon be gone so I tolerate you calling me out.......But just so you know if you don't stop being so disrespectful you will receive a permanent ban.....The moderators have been more than patient with you.
Train is being so mean...I do not always agree with him, however, he has an open mind. I have never seen a disrespectful post from him but this guy is an ....never mind we all know what he is about. I have had my disagreements with had enough and train, but we have never been disrespectful...good luck to all my brothers and I hope the citi folk grow up

Just sick of salary pretending to be hourly. It actually makes me retch and is very low class for someone that has had success beyond a blue collar life. Another words, once someone is no longer a smurf it is unseemly to go back to the village and continually kick the smurfs.
Excellent post....I knew you in a former life....It's the only thing that makes any sense. We are one with almost an identical mind set. As my brother ABFer has said......That post was a real zinger.....EXCELLENT!!!!

Have you noticed how quiet it is getting on the forums lately? Nothing more to discuss now that most of us have or are in the process of moving on down the road.

Have you noticed how quiet it is getting on the forums lately? Nothing more to discuss now that most of us have or are in the process of moving on down the road.

Absolutely. We are all busy interviewing or making bank somewhere else. The ones that have stayed are quietly accepting their fate. (God rest their poor souls)