My Swift Driving Academy Experience

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm putting both you on my ignore list! Sheesh.

Guardrail is a bully! He needs to punched in the nose!

And Airbrakes needs to slapped on the bottom!

Finally!!

Guardrail

While it pains me to agree with you in this case
I do. GR using his "position of authority" to bully and the other person ( have to be family friendly or risk getting slapped on the hands) just being stupid

I am a regular poster. I haven't used any "authority", so quit your cryin'.

Guardrail

Nobody said you weren't a regular poster ,just a bully

No, you just said that I was abusing my authority. I didn't. I called somebody out on their bull****.

Don't get all butt hurt because you broke the rules and got caught.

Guardrail

Now who's crying? If the only punishment I got in life came from you I would be real happy. But go ahead tough guy I can take it

Take your meds.

Guardrail

Can you put yourself on my ignore list?

They don't call him "Big Meanie" for nothing.

Typical Lazy Teamster. Always wanting someone else to do your job.

277.jpg

277.jpg

277.jpg

277.jpg

i'd want several years of operating under the guise of an experienced surgeon, before i trust a "newbie".......

Hey, they gotta get experience somewhere.

. . . . . . . . .

. . . . . . . . . .

. . . . . . . . . . . .

. . . . . .

. . . . . . . . .

. . . . . . . . . .

. . . . . . . . . . . .

. . . . . .

. . . . . . . . .

. . . . . . . . . .

. . . . . . . . . . . .

. . . . . .

Better on you than me . . . . . . . . . :hide:

Guardrail is a bully! He needs to punched in the nose!

And Airbrakes needs to slapped on the bottom!

I punched Guardrail in the nose once and broke it, he looked at me and laughed, he didn't even tear up, at that very moment I ran away, he ain't found me yet!

Your New Profession

Kalak..Thank You for your information on your Swift Driving School experience. Many here have LONG FORGOTTEN what it is like to be a NEWBIE, or fresh from a Truck Driving School! As my career is going to end one of these days, I want to point a few things out to you: As a TRUCKLOAD driver you are going to be subjected to situations that are seemly to be overwhelming, keep your wits about you and think about what you are doing. Do not be afraid to ask for advice or help...the only dumb question is the one NOT ASKED! As you gain experience things will become second nature, but you will never stop learning EVER! When going down the road your actions or inaction will affect those around you, remember...THINK about what you are doing at ALL TIMES! Keep your distance from others in front of you when possiable, use your mirrors when doing lane changes, along with turn signals. Do not EVER drive or pull UNSAFE equipment. Do not let the company push you to do something that is not right or in Violation Of The Law. Many new drivers in the Truckload Segment don't last a year, turnover rate is 100% at almost every company. Ignore what you hear on the CB about Swift or you personally, it mainly comes from ignorance. Put your time in, gain valuable experience, maintain a good driving/ work record, then look into getting into the LTL segment. There are MANY OLD GEEZERS in this segment that are going to retire soon, companies are going to be looking for people with good histories to replace them. Many drivers here on the boards are mainly from the LTL side, there is a site that caters to the TRUCKLOAD side. Send me a private message and I'll tell you which one it is.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.