SAIA | My Thought

Nobodysbitch

TB Lurker
Credits
x8Y69wI.jpg

Amen

Teamsters are desperate for new members due to pension difficulties, many funds are like Ponzi schemes

You sound like a 1st grader trying to do brain surgery. You absolutely don't know what you are talking about. Cripes. Some people should stay out of the kitchen if they don't know how to cook. Comments like that make you look less than smart and uninformed. Stick with driving if that's what you're good at.

considering most of the guests who visit truckingboards only have a minimal 401 and social security to fall back on come age 66 it's hard to fathom not having a retirement to fall back on. It is covered by the pension guarantee corporation of america for those who are uninformed. I'm glad I have it coming in. the teamster pension that is.
When many were expecting 3000+ monthly and now they get stuck with that government hand out. I can see why they are pissed. What is that 1200 approximately? I'm glad I'm debt free and have managed my money correctly. We are responsible for our retirement. Many live beyond there means. You get what you get boy.

When many were expecting 3000+ monthly and now they get stuck with that government hand out. I can see why they are pissed. What is that 1200 approximately? I'm glad I'm debt free and have managed my money correctly. We are responsible for our retirement. Many live beyond there means. You get what you get boy.

better than a stick in the eye right? I think I'll choose my situation over your's. Right?

btw if you go out at 62 your 1500 a month won't go far. better save your peanuts and work til 66. It will keep you in shape and put more apples in your basket there choo choo. trains don't roll without somethin in the tank. ahahahahhhhhahahahahaha. thpppppp

better than a stick in the eye right? I think I'll choose my situation over your's. Right?
Its not fair to compare my situation. I'm set in retirement. I'm just saying when it comes to retirement its up to us to secure our future and do the best with what you have. Settle down boy.

btw if you go out at 62 your 1500 a month won't go far. better save your peanuts and work til 66. It will keep you in shape and put more apples in your basket there choo choo. trains don't roll without somethin in the tank. ahahahahhhhhahahahahaha. thpppppp
Do you seriously think that's all I will have. Would you like the balance on my IRA? Your a real hoot.

amigo. I know what I have. this isn't a measuring contest. apples in the basket. 50 or 60 or 70 thousand along with that 1500 a month doesn't last forever. I continue to work even though I could go. I just keep filling the basket. time for shopping. adios

amigo. I know what I have. this isn't a measuring contest. apples in the basket. 50 or 60 or 70 thousand along with that 1500 a month doesn't last forever. I continue to work even though I could go. I just keep filling the basket. time for shopping. adios
You forgot to add a zero boy. 500k...600k or even 700k ... But you are right. Peace brother.

Last edited: