TForce | My TM came back from a 3 day meeting @ Newburg.

ups freight is morally and ethically bankrupt...what are you going to do about it?

I am starting to look at your posts, just like I look at Puff Drivers posts, Skip right over them, They have no substance. I could not imagine to continue working for a company that has taken my soul. Why do you stay???

My TM has been non existent the last couple weeks.
When he's in, he seems to be avoiding the drivers like the plague.

I worked as a casual city driver for 11 different Teamster LTL companies back in the mid 80's.
Most of the authority figures at those operations were the enemy.
I'm saying this was way back in the day.
When the union brothers and sisters worked together for a pay check,and the TM's ,and supers were like the enemy to all of us working slugs.
Maybe they were all jealous because they to couldn't be Teamster?

You all can only hope the UPS Freight management don't go down this same road.

You think there will still be the open door policy like Overnite used to have?

my favorite statement guys say is...i don't care as long as it don't affect me. that hopefully will change..i i i me me me, it will be us,our,we...start practicing ready, all together now..us..ok our...good job and the last one....we there ya go, good job guys

my favorite statement guys say is...i don't care as long as it don't affect me. that hopefully will change..i i i me me me, it will be us,our,we...start practicing ready, all together now..us..ok our...good job and the last one....we there ya go, good job guys

I was with you til the last one....And now you are stretching it.....Hell just a "Glad you could show up " would be nice......Just give me my pay check and I will hug myself in the dark....OOPS did I say too much....

Deconstucting the ole "O" mentality.
vp6nh9.jpg
:hide:

Our supervisors are at secret meetings. Not sure what it's about but everyone is speculating that it's how to deal with an organized workforce.

Our supervisors are at secret meetings. Not sure what it's about but everyone is speculating that it's how to deal with an organized workforce.

You are correct these meetings that they are having are to train supervisors how to deal with an organized workforce.:hide:

You are correct these meetings that they are having are to train supervisors how to deal with an organized workforce.:hide:

We need to have a meeting on how to deal with an unorganized management staff. (some...not all) :hide:

We need to have a meeting on how to deal with an unorganized management staff. (some...not all) :hide:

They best way to deal with the unorganized management staff is to educate them on the contract. Management is going to hold you accountable when you mess up of you need to hold them to the contract.