TForce | My TM came back from a 3 day meeting @ Newburg.

Buster, yes I am fighting for the best contract we can get. I go to every meeting they have. I am actually considering running for steward.

You have a gift for argument. If you defend the drivers and dock as tenaciously as you make your points on this board, you would have my vote. You should have studied law. You would have been a good (pain in the a$$) lawyer. Elvis out....:biglaugh:

I take my job seriousily, calling someone unsafe is an insult and saying they have a deathwish is warranted.

Oh quit being a big baby! If you say you take your job seriously, and you are safe, then that's good enough for me or anyone else. :1036316054: Elvis out and retiring his eye poking stick....:Poke:

You are mean!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:hysterical:

Just trying to make some points (pun intended):Poke: And have some fun at the same time! Overnite knows I am just having my way with him. He should feel lucky I'm paying so much attention to him! After all, I am the (self proclaimed) KING OF THE WORKING STIFF!!!!:hysterical: Elvis out.....

Just trying to make some points (pun intended):Poke: And have some fun at the same time! Overnite knows I am just having my way with him. He should feel lucky I'm paying so much attention to him! After all, I am the (self proclaimed) KING OF THE WORKING STIFF!!!!:hysterical: Elvis out.....

Well you are not certainly stiff.............:hysterical:

Buster, yes I am fighting for the best contract we can get. I go to every meeting they have. I am actually considering running for steward.

Run for ze hills! A steward??? You have to be a trusted union man to be a steward. An organizer! Not a doubting Thomas, Johnny come lately!:hysterical: I can't take it!:hysterical:A steward? Now I've heard everything!:hysterical:

ok lieb, I will spell it out for you, if I see a person do somthing wrong and they get wrote up and fired I would not feel comfortable fighting for them becuase I knew they were wrong.

A good steward should stand up and fight for the employee if he is right or wrong.

I beleive in self accountability if you break the rules you pay the consequences.

If I have to vote for a steward I would want to nastiest most anti-company person running.

That is my side, care to show yours?

What are my "true" union views? And do you have anything to back up your claim of where I said stewards are dishonest?

They are no more dishonest than defense attornies.

ok lieb, I will spell it out for you, if I see a person do somthing wrong and they get wrote up and fired I would not feel comfortable fighting for them becuase I knew they were wrong.

A good steward should stand up and fight for the employee if he is right or wrong.

I beleive in self accountability if you break the rules you pay the consequences.

If I have to vote for a steward I would want to nastiest most anti-company person running.

That is my side, care to show yours?

What are my "true" union views? And do you have anything to back up your claim of where I said stewards are dishonest?

They are no more dishonest than defense attornies.

Well" I am to honest to be a steward " sort of screams subliminal message, I think a blind man could have picked that out of a crowd.:biglaugh:

Heres my 2 cents on Overnite becoming a steward.
from the posts he puts out he really is one who does his research.
thats a very good trait of someone who is going to stand up for his members rights against being wronged by any of his authority figures.
Hes also someone who speaks his mind not holding anything back if someone likes it or not.
All very good qualities for becoming a union steward in my opinion!

Heres my 2 cents on Overnite becoming a steward.
from the posts he puts out he really is one who does his research.
thats a very good trait of someone who is going to stand up for his members rights against being wronged by any of his authority figures.
Hes also someone who speaks his mind not holding anything back if someone likes it or not.
All very good qualities for becoming a union steward in my opinion!

Thank you APO, I was wondering where you have been lately.

There is no hidden message, I never said stewards were dishonest.

To be the best possible steward you have to fight for the offending employee even if you know he is wrong, that is the one thing that is stopping me from wanting to be one.

Like I said I beleive more in self responsibility if you break the rules, you chose to break the rules and should suffer the consequences you have noone to blame but yourself.

Thank you APO, I was wondering where you have been lately.

There is no hidden message, I never said stewards were dishonest.

To be the best possible steward you have to fight for the offending employee even if you know he is wrong, that is the one thing that is stopping me from wanting to be one.

Like I said I beleive more in self responsibility if you break the rules, you chose to break the rules and should suffer the consequences you have noone to blame but yourself.

Overnite aka. Captain Crusader!