TForce | My TM came back from a 3 day meeting @ Newburg.

I don't know about calling someone other than a female beautyful.
But Some have accused me of being a real beaut from time to time,usually some customer that didn't care for my sarcastic remarks.
Although my TM has also called me that as well,once,or twice.
Heah I just speak my mind if I'm a real beaut so be it!

I think I started this topic by saying my TM came back from the union sensitivity meeting,that he claimed wasn't what we all thought it was about.
He say that other subjects were discussed.
Ok whatever!

UPS Freight stuff I guess he was kind of vague on what really was going on in those three day meetings?
Both the outbound,and inbound supervisors had to go to Newburg after him,and do their three days of meetings as well.
One supervisor eluded to us being correct about the union being brought up,but thats all he would say.
So who really knows the whole story?

what really went on was, all supervisors were handed copies of the contract and were shown all of the grey areas, and loopholes.

How to handle problem employees, and make the contract work in there favor.

How to counter grievances.

what really went on was, all supervisors were handed copies of the contract and were shown all of the grey areas, and loopholes.

Yup, Thats it in a nut shell.

The only way to counter a grievance is in a grievance hearing. It's not a debate. Gray areas work both ways. Your "management" is showing.:hysterical:

Yikes how were you able to get that info Overnite?
Was your TM a little bit more open than mine was?

So its kind of looking something like when I was a teamster way back in the day.
We union members were on one side,and the management was the enemy on the companys side.

I guess somethings never change,the old days of the Overnite open door policy has gone by the wayside.

Now everything will be done using your stewards as the go between person,no more direct contact with your TM,in any negative issues.

Yikes how were you able to get that info Overnite?
Was your TM a little bit more open than mine was?

So its kind of looking something like when I was a teamster way back in the day.
We union members were on one side,and the management was the enemy on the companys side.

I guess somethings never change,the old days of the Overnite open door policy has gone by the wayside.

Now everything will be done using your stewards as the go between person,no more direct contact with your TM,in any negative issues.

APO, This was covered in the meeting in the meeting with the sups, I don't know what was gone over in the meeting with the tm's.

Oh??
I thought both the super's and the TM's had the same topics covered in all of those meetings Overnite?
I may be wrong,if so it sure won't be the first time.

Oh??
I thought both the super's and the TM's had the same topics covered in all of those meetings Overnite?
I may be wrong,if so it sure won't be the first time.

No just buisiness as usual....If we tell them all different things then none of us will knowwhat the ........Is going on......Its called rule by complete chaos....