My Uncle Ron

grocerythrower

TB Legend
Credits
U.S. Navy Ret. at age 40, I believe he was 73 at passing, I have not spoken to him in some time. After retirement from the Navy, his was a life gone astray, losing the shirt off his back more times than I can count, my Father his brother helped him throughout his retirement more than any man could or should.
The one thing that I am grateful for is that I found out that Uncle Ron came to the truth and the light and accepted Jesus Christ as his savior, I am convinced that the Lord let him go on living this long because he knew that he would eventially see Gods promise.
I love you Uncle Ron, always have, always will.
I miss the time that we could have had together, you taught me a few things, but so much more than you could ever realize just by living the life you led, maybe thats the plan God had for your life.

Please...there is no need for the agnostics and athiests of this world to respond to this, I wrote this for my own personal reasons, including my own personal beliefs.

Revelation 2:10 "Be thou faithful unto death and I will give you a crown of life."

RIP Ron

crosses02tv6.gif

U.S. Navy Ret. at age 40, I believe he was 73 at passing, I have not spoken to him in some time. After retirement from the Navy, his was a life gone astray, losing the shirt off his back more times than I can count, my Father his brother helped him throughout his retirement more than any man could or should.
The one thing that I am grateful for is that I found out that Uncle Ron came to the truth and the light and accepted Jesus Christ as his savior, I am convinced that the Lord let him go on living this long because he knew that he would eventially see Gods promise.
I love you Uncle Ron, always have, always will.
I miss the time that we could have had together, you taught me a few things, but so much more than you could ever realize just by living the life you led, maybe thats the plan God had for your life.

Please...there is no need for the agnostics and athiests of this world to respond to this, I wrote this for my own personal reasons, including my own personal beliefs.

Sorry to hear about your uncle.You will always have good memories of him.Rest In Peace Ron.

R.i.p.

G.T. May your memories of your Uncle be only joy full.He's in God's house now, may he rest in peace.

Well said GT. May your Uncle rest in peace. Without knowing all the details of how your Father helped his Brother i will say your Father is a good Man and did what he should have done for his Brother.

G.T., I'm truly sorry to hear of your loss my friend. He sounded like a good man. R.I.P. Mr. Ron.