Yellow | MY YELLOW/SURVEY cookies

MIKEEEEE

TB Lurker
Credits
yo....

YELLOW is putting cookies in your internet explorer cookie file if you take the online survey.....

i couldn't tell if it was a tracker or not but, if you take the survey clear your history and cookies before and after taking it.....

mikeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

MIKEEEEE said:
yo....

YELLOW is putting cookies in your internet explorer cookie file if you take the online survey.....

i couldn't tell if it was a tracker or not but, if you take the survey clear your history and cookies before and after taking it.....

mikeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Thats why I dont use IE. A better browser to use is Firefox

yo tp.....

www.myyellow.com/survey

clear your cookies and history before and after......

mikeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

ps; cornbread, one of the reasons i don't use firefox is because my spyware/cookie/antivirus software combination doesn't work on it.......

check out www.surveymonkey.com that's where your personal data is going to while taking the survey......

the best browser is 'opera'.........

one of these days i'll spend a day getting i/e out of my 'puter and install opera (i got it in my phone right now).......

www.opera.com

Opera is grand! Been using it for almost two years. Love it. . . . Back to the topic, What is the survey about? What kind of questions does it ask? Was wondering if it is worth my time before I commit to doing that.
Thanks! NN

I did the survey from a public computer at the library. It looked like it was questioning the Yellow Race Car and their continued affilation with NASCAR and they wanted to know how we get our new about Yellow. Looks like they wanted to know about keeping NASCAR, Yellow Newspaper, or Website, etc....They also wanted to know if we were wearing all the Yellow Racing garb, etc.....Who know what "Dollar Bill" and co are up to!

yo....

personally, i would rather the nascar budget used for something useful to me like power right hand windows....

mikeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

MIKEEEEE said:
yo....

personally, i would rather the nascar budget used for something useful to me like power right hand windows....

mikeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
I would like to see the busch budget go torwards aluminum alloy wheels and two stacks on the back,turn them puppies up and let the black smoke roll out of em :wink1: