N.E. Patriots player arrested today

pro1driver

I don't wanna go fishing, even though i got stuff
Credits
No word(s) as of yet the specific charges. although the news anchor said that it might be "obstruction of justice" which was thrown around a few days ago. And the Patriots have released him....what a country.....guilty until proven innocent.

maybe he ought to become a trucker, as we all know, WE ARE NEARLY ALWAYS GUILTY until proven innocent as well....

Patriots tight end Aaron Hernandez arrested; team drops him - U.S. News

Just the straw that broke the camels back.Dude has been borderline thug since back before college.These guys have fame,fortune,etc and still find ways to mess up their lives..

The Patriots have a business to run and the desire to put a competitive team on the field. Perhaps they felt the distraction Hernandez is providing was not going to do the team any good.

He gets no sympathy from me, he hasn't cooperated with the investigation from the beginning and destroyed evidence. Does that make him guilty of murder? No. But if it were my team I wouldn't want him around anymore. It's a pity, I liked the guy as a player.

he gets no sympathy from me either. as was said, they have fame and fortune and then blow it all away, for what reason(s)..???

when i think of all the GREAT talent out there that may never be discovered, then this happens to someone that got that lucky break...

the Patriots had to distance themselves from him and any future charges that would have risen from the investigation. they did indeed make the right choice at the time.

oh well.....

looks like a rebuilding year for the Pat's, with Wes Welker gone, and the "Gronk" may be out if he has back surgery..????