XPO | NAKED Earthworm

Lawofone

TB Lurker
Credits
If you are reading this, you are either interested or you have nothing better to do with your time. So let`s get started co-owners. This being our first step in connecting the dots in this corporate world we live in, and it affecting our work lives, our family, and our financial well being, we will start by going to http://moneycentral.msn.com or Yahoo finance.com -- Look up the following that is in the public domain. Fidelity Management & Research Co.----Putnam Investment Mgmt.----State Street Global Advisors----( these are our Institutional Investors )---- and while you are connecting those dots, pay close attention to the name that will appear again and again. Now let us continue with Aramark----Cigna CP----KPMG. Next cross reference that which you found out in the above dot connecting event and go to http://www.theyrule.net and follow the path of the above mention . Have fun with this, I know it is hard at first, but it gets easy after the first time. While you are doing this think of your family, and yourself.

For the financially challenged drivers like myself. What are we looking for?
I tried looking for anything that said public domain so I could search and my brain died. I know we can't name names.

Dockworker-public domain means information that is out there for anyone to see. By reading you increase your outlook on things that matter most to the working people, like yourself and your family. I wish that I could print things that would open the eyes of all of our co-owners. But rules being rules, this is the best way to do what we are doing. Think of this as a scavenger hunt, with the prize being knowledge of what is going on, and a increase in your earning potential for you and your family. Happy Hunting.

I see your point Lawofone. It does get frustrating looking for that needle in the haystack.
It's tough but it's actually fun searching and burning your brain looking for similarities.

I understand the reason.

OH BOY could I have a blast saying what I'd like to say about this ... please...please...please check out the links and research everything and draw your own conclusions ...:duh:

I did a search using the top "search" option on the items listed at the first link, but I just can't seem to see what I'm supposed to be seeing. Anyone who can help?

what you used to do when stock ticker was cnf yahoo finance ... insider investors institutional investors connect them with different board of directors .. ie joseph N ceo of aramark also sits on federated dept . stores board ... federated owns a chunk of cnf stock ..ie federated kaufman fund .. federated investors ... Joseph n sits on cigna health care board directors also ...

A major shareholder could have or had influence as to why cigna was chosen as a health care administrator... when this happens you eliminate competition ... if there is price wars ... consumer wins ... get the picture now ... just one of several cases of what I think is standing a little to close to the conflict of interest fan ... select stock ticker ...select major shareholders ... read or print out who they are ... then go to they rule to see board of directors and what other companies they sit on ... keep doing it and then a little research at the sec website to see if anyone ie investors ... accounting auditors have been in any trouble ... then try to remember what vtf team is for and or core values ... I'm not saying that any of this is illegel it just looks funny and if I were in their shoes I don't think I would be doing business like that ..opens to many cans of worms ... and I love to fish ha ha ha ah hope that helps you find out what to look for

can of worms

How about pandemonium when you open pandora`s box and gaze inside. Shame, shame, connecting the dots have a panorama view and now not only do I see the big picture, I see the everyday snap shots. OH, dang it, I forgot that I`m to be a conformer and let my company take care of my every need.

If you are reading this, you are either interested or you have nothing better to do with your time. So let`s get started co-owners. This being our first step in connecting the dots in this corporate world we live in, and it affecting our work lives, our family, and our financial well being, we will start by going to Personal Finance and Investing - MSN Money or Yahoo finance.com -- Look up the following that is in the public domain. Fidelity Management & Research Co.----Putnam Investment Mgmt.----State Street Global Advisors----( these are our Institutional Investors )---- and while you are connecting those dots, pay close attention to the name that will appear again and again. Now let us continue with Aramark----Cigna CP----KPMG. Next cross reference that which you found out in the above dot connecting event and go to THEY RULE and follow the path of the above mention . Have fun with this, I know it is hard at first, but it gets easy after the first time. While you are doing this think of your family, and yourself.

please pm me the big picture or atleast as much as you can i am very interested but dont see the big picture

I respect the fact what you guys are doing. I understand the points and your game of chess you guys are playing. What I dont appreciate is you start threads like this and you expect everyone else to "get it". I respect the fact that you tried getting on the board. I voted. I am one of the 151 you thanked and listen very carefully to what I have to say. DONT AND I MEAN DONT try to shove these riddles and hope we all understand what you know. Either share the information or dont. There are enough s***house lawyers who think they have all the answers. Level with us and share information with us on a level playing field. This post was rude and did not help your cause in my eyes with other disgruntled co owners to help you out. You are not any better than anyone else.

what you used to do when stock ticker was cnf yahoo finance ... insider investors institutional investors connect them with different board of directors .. ie joseph N ceo of aramark also sits on federated dept . stores board ... federated owns a chunk of cnf stock ..ie federated kaufman fund .. federated investors ... Joseph n sits on cigna health care board directors also ...

A major shareholder could have or had influence as to why cigna was chosen as a health care administrator... when this happens you eliminate competition ... if there is price wars ... consumer wins ... get the picture now ... just one of several cases of what I think is standing a little to close to the conflict of interest fan ... select stock ticker ...select major shareholders ... read or print out who they are ... then go to they rule to see board of directors and what other companies they sit on ... keep doing it and then a little research at the sec website to see if anyone ie investors ... accounting auditors have been in any trouble ... then try to remember what vtf team is for and or core values ... I'm not saying that any of this is illegel it just looks funny and if I were in their shoes I don't think I would be doing business like that ..opens to many cans of worms ... and I love to fish ha ha ha ah hope that helps you find out what to look for

All right ... how is T Rowe Price connected then?
I went diigging around in T Rowe and I could not find a connection.

I respect the fact what you guys are doing. I understand the points and your game of chess you guys are playing. What I dont appreciate is you start threads like this and you expect everyone else to "get it". I respect the fact that you tried getting on the board. I voted. I am one of the 151 you thanked and listen very carefully to what I have to say. DONT AND I MEAN DONT try to shove these riddles and hope we all understand what you know. Either share the information or dont. There are enough s***house lawyers who think they have all the answers. Level with us and share information with us on a level playing field. This post was rude and did not help your cause in my eyes with other disgruntled co owners to help you out. You are not any better than anyone else.

You are right, I am no better than anyone else. I dug this post out from April of this year to see if there was still anyone that really cared about where this company was heading. There is no need for anyone to do any research or look at any 10 q`s or 8k`s that affect this company. All that I can say about this is that no one needs to do anything anymore, all the leg work has been done and a few of us will do what has to be done. The message that we were trying to get across to some of the people that helped ( 151 ) was that the game plan that was used on ( CF ) is being used now, and the only difference is the players. I really can not say anymore and I hope you understand. Yes I am a s**T house lawyer who does not know any better, and I want to thank you for your support, and I really did not mean to upset anyone. HAVE A VERY MERRY CHRISTMAS.

All right ... how is T Rowe Price connected then?
I went diigging around in T Rowe and I could not find a connection.

The auditors for Conway is K.P.M.G.and T ROWE PRICE and FREIGHT LINER aka STERLING.If you look at K.P.M.G it pays a great amount in fines.sorry,not them.The companys who they work for.

You are right, I am no better than anyone else. I dug this post out from April of this year to see if there was still anyone that really cared about where this company was heading. There is no need for anyone to do any research or look at any 10 q`s or 8k`s that affect this company. All that I can say about this is that no one needs to do anything anymore, all the leg work has been done and a few of us will do what has to be done. The message that we were trying to get across to some of the people that helped ( 151 ) was that the game plan that was used on ( CF ) is being used now, and the only difference is the players. I really can not say anymore and I hope you understand. Yes I am a s**T house lawyer who does not know any better, and I want to thank you for your support, and I really did not mean to upset anyone. HAVE A VERY MERRY CHRISTMAS.

do you have an eta time of shutdown?

ETA--NO. I am not a betting man, we will have to let it work its way through the system. If I were a betting man, I would have to say, June of 08. Mind you that is only a guess.

Why Would They?

Paid emergency family leave, up to 3 months, quarterly breakfast meetings for discussion, 2 FOS at big reships to HELP drivers, hats, pens, trucks, note pads to give customers, pension plan, 10 sick days, lifetime long term disability, team spirit, paid health insurance..... ALL GONE!
My opinion is these are only the beginning.
They are starting to get the Co. where they want it, why would they close it?
Also, does anybody remember a very large LTL Co. that was even more top heavy with management than us, and went under?
Woops! I guess I just answered my own question.

The big question in my mind is why would they kill the cash cow. This place has got to be making money, if any carrier is. They do more with less workers than any other carrier.