" name that fool"

TeamsterForever

TB Lurker
Credits
Here it is kids....the title of the game show...." NAME THAT FOOL". kinda a cross between " To Tell The Truth" and "Name that Tune". Working out the format as we speak. Fun and informative with lots of surprises!!! Stay Tuned!!!!

Pretty sad that you start a thread and your little boy friends don't even participate Mark you are a tool and your kid has to fight your battles on face book ! :GrowUp::thread:

Meh I will let another take up that fight I am done having fun twisting you up ! See you in the funny papers :)

so you don't know what you're talking about? There's no fight here just looking for Truth Justice and THE UNION WAY....you idiot!!!!! Love they way you start something and just can't finish it....sounds like an impotence problem to me!!!!!!

That's all ya got tool ? Trust me Mark I know all about your kid fighting your battle on face book just like I know all about you stealing time at NCT and man I hope that cost you votes for being the liar and fraud ,,,, blah blah give me my 5 % back YOU DONT WORK HERE TOOL ! Beat it like I said I am done with you I will let another explain how she fought your battle and you just slithered away like the coward you are !

I am going to retire from these boards my job is done exposing you and Gerry & Louie and the biggest fraud of all Jimmy C did you know that Jimmy C and Bob L both made well over 100000 bucks last year and did you also know that Bob L is going to retire in a few months ? All these poor drivers following false profits spewing bs just to help their personal cause. Shame it's just a darn shame hey Louie how much did you make last year 125 k ? Not bad for a hard working truck driver .

Be good all see you when the decision is announced :)

you know darksky or let me say sean h, who drives 13045, has a fetish for WWF dolls stuck to his blue explorer,parks in slot 40, has a son who is a UNIOIN firefighter in philadelphia, drinks diet coke, loves the phrases " see you in the funny papers", " so why don't you get your shine box boy" and was part of that facebook rant with steroid pumped Jimmy M, Rumba man, AKA Fran, and yourself. You're finished with me? I've just begun with you, you oversized excuse of a company ***** who really thinks the job is great. If you really agree with bobblehead about me deserving everything that happened to me with regards to that accident I forgive you too. What a sad excuse for a man! You're son must be real proud of you going against what he stands for in the work force. In case anyone reading this post is interested in reading the posts from Facebook you can see it all on my Facebook page. Just friend request me and you're in. The game is over! I was gonna have fun with you but you're not worth the air that I breath. See you in a few months when we go after the regional and road guys. Just be careful pulling out of the yard...get too close to me and I'll have you locked up just like you got too close to Chris!

Last edited by a moderator:
Dude really Sean bahahahahahahahahahajajajajajajajajJ dude your a joke Sean is a great guy but no I am not him but keep on guessing :)

Oh it's definitely you buddy. Do you honestly think I would post something that wasn't factual. Weeks and weeks of dedicated research and the old Teamster " bait and switch tactics" always works for a "Tool" like yourself. Did you really think I couldn't figure it out? I'm alot smarter than you and have the patience of a saint. All good things come to those who wait!!! And all I did was sit back and wait, watching you post time after time with all your rants, baiting you time after time, drawing you out from your little world you call a job. I did my job, exposing you, someone else will be taking over from here. You'll be hearing from them soon enough, when the time is right. You can't undo whats already done. Verification is ongoing as we speak. There's just some things you can't hide. And if for some reason i'm incorrect after the investigation is complete, I WILL APOLOGIZE to the accused. But from where i'm sitting it's all just a formality. Good luck with the coverup, although there's some things that just won't go away no matter how hard you try. Paper trails can be destroyed but I.T. trails are permanent my friend. And you really thought you were gonna hide behind that screen name forever ? Wow, you're not as smart as you say you are after all. Not punching a keyboard for years..... every post leaves a trail .... but I guess you didn't realize that!!!! See you real soon....... on my turf this time!!!!

Mark your making a HUGE mistake I am not Sean H & me thinks you are looking pretty silly now. and local driver what are you gonna do ?? Another interwebz tough guy really ? Your a girl ~~~go change your tapon.

Mark your making a HUGE mistake I am not Sean Higgins & me thinks you are looking pretty silly now. and local driver what are you gonna do ?? Another interwebz tough guy really ? Your a girl ~~~go change your tapon.

your a friggin idiot, you know that right!? And your illiteracy shows, its tampon not tapon. A tapon is a type of cap or cover that might be threaded or incerted

What area does this guy Sean run? Is a daytime driver?
Why be such a tool? Even if this doesn't go union , he is a marked stool pigeon. I hope to meet this tool soon !

I think not buddy, actually it's out of my hands from here on in. I did my job, now the legal team is gonna take over and finish where I left off. Look at it this way, everything points to you. If by your own demented reasoning, you chose to pose and use certain things to set one of your own up to take the fall, I REALLY feel sorry for you. That's only more things to add on the tail end. Sit back and savor all the wonderful intelligent things you claim were all true. The day is coming my friend, unfortunately for you it's not gonna be pretty. Idiots like yourself should really think before you open your mouths. Ya never know who's actually watching and researching. This whole scenario has been playing out for some time now. Like I said, SOLID CONFIRMATION is just around the bend. I hope you're prepared to suffer the consequences for all your ranting over the past couple of months. Did you really think we would let it all go away? Remember, WE ARE THE TEAMSTERS PROUD AND TRUE!

So let me get this straight, Mark you have a legal team ? Bahahahahahaha your a dope ,, and you have been officially owned. I own you Mark & all of your cronies you don't have a clue ,,,,, but I know you and all of your punk cronies cya spaz !

so.... let's say i'm wrong..... so now there's a driver being falsely accused regarding who you really are. That being said what kind of fellow employee would allow a man to be looked at by other employees in a false light. A real man would set the record straight to protect an innocent man from ridicule and persecution from fellow employees. Don't you think that would be wrong, letting an innocent man take the fall for your actions? Stop playing with other peoples reputations and own up to yourself, if not for yourself but for the falsely accused...or are you afraid of the fallout? I'm waiting to see, as are the rest of us, to see just what kind of person you really pretend to be. I can't believe that you would be willing to sacrifice an innocent man for your own self worth. We WILL get verification legally as to your true identity, it's already in the process. You may not like me and what I stand for but are you willing to put others in jeopardy. Think of all YOUR friends and what they will think of you once the truth gets legally verified. Are you that cold and callous to hurt others for your own agenda? If that's the case you'll be labeled worse than you are now. A real man protects his friends from ridicule and takes the hit and pays the consequences. Wake up and do the right thing not only for yourself but for those that work with you.

Wow you be educated for a truck driver,,,beat it girl we all know you sit to take a pee.
Just keep on digging a bigger hole driver, one day your going to need some friends out here and guess what? There wont be any!See you at that next delivery Sean.

3) No last names, or personal information of any member is to be posted on Truckingboards,
this includes addresses, maps to where they live or phone numbers.

4) Threats of or insinuating bodily injury not tolerated here, do not
attempt to intimidate others, we are a friendly website and we will
cooperate with law enforcement.

Just a reminder of a couple of site rules..