" name that fool"

What are we in jr high again ohhhh local driver I am so scared are you going to beat me up after school ? I am so scared meh.
And Mark really you can't be serious ,, I could care less who you people harass because in the end it just proves my point that the teamsters are just thugs & slugs always looking for a hand out & trouble. Sorta like that bully from school once you punch him in the mouth he usually goes away a coward. Mark you are a coward and you guessed wrong that is not my problem it's on you and your cronies.
I hope the judge sprinkles enough salt on you slugs to make you go away,,, we don't want you here and we don't need your baby drama here.

so you didn't answer my question. Are you comfortable with someone else taking the rap for all your rants? What kind of person are you? How can you live with yourself knowing that another person is falsely accused....that's if i'm actually wrong! Guess you're not as proud of yourself as you think you are!!

Ummm I did answer you, I could care less Mark you guessed wrong and started this so good luck when it blows up in your face. But I am beginning to think you like egg on your face the looks suits you and your clueless boy friends !

An Mark please don't forget to send your legal team to the drivers room maybe we can do a line up or even your quiz show meh tool.

you could care less...... wow! A true friend to all I bet! What a poor excuse for a man, and a great model employee....just what New Century wants. Time will tell just how much glue it's gonna take to hold that model together...I really feel sorry for you but more than that I feel sorry for all the guys and women that work with you...... putting on this show on their behalf.......subjecting them to your personal agenda and hide and seek tactics. Why are you so afraid of me???? Why can't you just admit like a man, who you really are??? I Guess you're not permitted to tell the truth, not even to yourself. Poor excuse for a man.

At least I don't have my little girl fighting my battles for me tough guy.

Just remember YOU guessed wrong you fuped Mark not me ,,, see ya in the funny papers arse clown !!

Like he said....HE is in junior high.....completely denies his identity but is willing to stay hidden and let someone else take the fall for him....WHAT A MAN!!!!! Can't even admit to himself who he is!!!

3) No last names, or personal information of any member is to be posted on Truckingboards,
this includes addresses, maps to where they live or phone numbers.

Just a reminder.

Like he said....HE is in junior high.....completely denies his identity but is willing to stay hidden and let someone else take the fall for him....WHAT A MAN!!!!! Can't even admit to himself who he is!!!

Really Mark ? I guess you sit down to pee also !
Let's take a look at this.

You think your smart and take a wild guess that I am Sean H. You give his truck number what kind of car he drives even claim to know where he lives. YOU did this Mark not me you tool bag.

So now you want me to say ohhh ohhhh I am ,,,,,,.. Really are you kidding me Mark??

You need to call Sean you and your STUPID cronies and apologize to him .

Your not a real man Mark your a little scared girl who needs a big brother to protect him.
Your the fool that stands in the back of the crowd and yells it's not my fault I didn't do it waaaaaaaa fing be etch.
Once a tool always a tool.

Ps hey Mark how's your crack law team doing tracking me down ?????!! Bhahahahajahahaj whooooo hoooooooo my name is Mark and I am a tuff guy and I have a band of cronies an fake lawyers at my disposal to do what I don't have a clue.

Your day is going to come Mark and when it does it will be me standing in front if you with a big ol smile on my face.

not a real man??? I'm not the one cowering behind a screen name playing this hide and seek game. Why don't you grow a set and set the record straight... oh wait you can't grow a set...you're missing that chromosome! Really dude???? We know it's you!!! Actually denial is the first step, so you're on your way to graduate to big boy pants! You've got it all wrong. I'm the one in the front telling it like it is. You're that little boy in the back of the room hiding so nobody sees you. Oh..... Jerry with a J says hello!!!!! I'll quote you.... " see you in the funny papers." The only difference is nobody but me and my friends will be laughing.

Man up dude call Sean and apologize to him when you do that I might consider until then beat it. You stewed up big time you and the 3 stooges can all drop dead for all I care.

Let me know what your CRACK law team is up to bahahahahahaha u are a dooooooooooosh !