Nancy Shevell seen kissing Paul McCartney!

nemf

TB Lurker
Credits
NEW YORK -- Paul McCartney, in the midst of a bitter divorce from his second wife, was photographed kissing another woman in the Hamptons.

The romantic encounter between McCartney, 65, and Nancy Shevell, 47, a member of the Metropolitan Transportation Authority board, occurred last weekend, according to The Sun of London, which published the picture.

Shevell, estranged wife of prominent Nassau County lawyer Bruce A. Blakeman, has a home in the Long Island resort, as does the former Beatle.

CTV.ca | McCartney seen smooching New York woman

It looks like Sir Paul McCartney isn't letting his battle with Heather Mills interfere with his single life.

In new photos published this week in Britain (and splashed across the New York papers Wednesday morning), McCartney, 65, is pictured kissing Nancy Shevell, an American whom the papers described as a new love interest. The photos show the couple walking along a windswept beach, sharing a coffee break and deep in discussion on a sidewalk in the Hamptons, where both Shevell and McCartney have mansions.

Paul McCartney Steps Out with a New Gal Pal - Couples, Paul McCartney : People.com

who in the hell said this woman was good looking ? i remember someone on these boards braggin about her. you have got to be kidding me right ?? i mean if u like skin & bones...it seems rich folks only f*ck around with oneanother for money and status cause the both of them are some unattractive mofo's !

She's not bad looking....kind of reminds me of that Heidi Fleiss.....Now we are talking about a Beatle, so lets keep things in perspective. He can do much, much better.

not bad looking come on
they live next door to each other in the hamptons
paul may have a talent but finding good looking girls is not one of them
she 47 he 61 rock a byo baby

SIR Paul McCartney’s new love was once accused of having ties to the MAFIA through her family.

American beauty Nancy Shevell – seen kissing Macca on a string of intimate dates – has made millions as vice-president of her family’s trucking company.

But the firm, New England Motor Freight, was accused by the US government of making Mob pay-offs and linked to one of America’s most feared Mafia bosses.

According to US reports the FBI filed a lawsuit in 1988 against Nancy’s mega-rich dad Myron “Mike” Shevell, accusing him of a “corrupt relationship” with reputed Mob killer and extortionist Tony Provenzano.

A report by the US labour department claimed Vincent Gigante, of the feared Genovese crime family, was involved in a conspiracy with Mr Shevell’s company to take control of a Teamsters Union branch.

It was alleged Mr Shevell made pay-offs to the Mob in return for a “sweetheart” deal in which the company was allowed to operate outside union rules.

I hope that Puff Driver will finally admit that what happened to him at NEMF was not the local unions fault... That it was the result of the company making pay-offs to the mafia....Don't forget that "the reputed Mob killer and extortionist" Tony Pro's brother worked for Shevell as a TM at Eastern.

SIR Paul McCartney’s new love was once accused of having ties to the MAFIA through her family.

American beauty Nancy Shevell – seen kissing Macca on a string of intimate dates – has made millions as vice-president of her family’s trucking company.

But the firm, New England Motor Freight, was accused by the US government of making Mob pay-offs and linked to one of America’s most feared Mafia bosses.

According to US reports the FBI filed a lawsuit in 1988 against Nancy’s mega-rich dad Myron “Mike” Shevell, accusing him of a “corrupt relationship” with reputed Mob killer and extortionist Tony Provenzano.

A report by the US labour department claimed Vincent Gigante, of the feared Genovese crime family, was involved in a conspiracy with Mr Shevell’s company to take control of a Teamsters Union branch.

It was alleged Mr Shevell made pay-offs to the Mob in return for a “sweetheart” deal in which the company was allowed to operate outside union rules.

I hope that Puff Driver will finally admit that what happened to him at NEMF was not the local unions fault... That it was the result of the company making pay-offs to the mafia....Don't forget that "the reputed Mob killer and extortionist" Tony Pro's brother worked for Shevell as a TM at Eastern.

Yeah who cares, there are bigger fish to fry on this matter.

the question everyone wants to know-- Will Wings be performing at the Christmas party this year?:funky:

in all my years of working out of 02, she was there often especially for "driver appreciation week", but alas, i was a linehaul driver, and never got back in time to meet her. she isn't really all that bad looking, as all women need a bit of make up from time to time. the photo's some of you linked to, she wasn't wearing any make up at all. hey, maybe paul will ask her to marry him, and he'll invest some of his billions into the company.

although, he may want the trucks/trailers to be painted like a "yellow submarine".......:biglaugh::hysterical: :smilie_132:

She's kind of hot but there's something about a daughter looking like their dad that makes me say, "ewwwwww"