Yellow | Nashville Employee Killed

Was at a funeral of a driver. They did not want to be there and I didn.t want to see my friend in his casket. They were there. If you are a they then get of here. Because THEY don.t care until it's their job. I am sorry for the person that passed away.

I have no idea what point you're trying to make in your very confusing post.

PS - I've gone to wakes/funerals for quite a number of driver friends over the years. I never wanted to be at any of them only because I never wanted them to happen in the first place. Nobody does.

I wonder how long before it's mandatory to wear reflective vests. I remember when that guy @ ABF Chicago Heights terminal was ran over and killed. After that, they made it mandatory to wear the vests at ABF terminals.
I was out of that terminal, and I was so disgusted with those ugly vests that I never replaced mine. Everyone's like just grab a new one! They're free! Nope. I'm only going to wear one vest until I quit. And that's exactly what I did. Lol

I just felt like the company was telling their children to be careful playing in the street. I'm an adult. I will carry a flashlight, and shine it right in the ****ing eyes of the driver if I have to. I know how to stay visible.

R.I.P. Brother and yes this is very sad that it happened ,but you have to be aware of trucks in yard and don't be like the Line haul Driver's in our yard that think they own the world !!

The yard equipment is junk you can't find one at our barn that has a defrost that works, bad lighting just adds to the problem. If I sign up to go in the yard and hook I don't get out of the truck except for break. That's right I not doing nothing y'all make these M.F. rich.
#bunchofsnowflakes

Parking lots should not be where we have to walk to them and switching buggies or tractors go. Period.
We have to walk right through 70 yards of area that there is all kinds of traffic. It's dangerous as all hell. There are ways to limit the dangers. But they don't care.
They do now. But that will pass. Accidents happen. I am so sorry this one did.
This should not have happened.
My condolences again to the family and friends of this man.
I feel bad for the hostler also. Omgoodness. That has to be a horrible feeling and to have to live with that.
I agree my heartfelt sympathy goes out to the dock worker and his family I also pray for the hostler and the pain he is suffering as well. They call them accidents for a reason.

I agree my heartfelt sympathy goes out to the dock worker and his family I also pray for the hostler and the pain he is suffering as well. They call them accidents for a reason.
That's what I was trying to get across. It's not good on either side.
Thank you.
Again.
My Condolences to all involved.

Not for anything, but who is the "they" that doesn't care? The company? While I feel badly for the hostler as well as the family of the man killed, how does anyone drive around the yard in such a way that they don't see something in their path? Come on, give me a break.
Accidents happen, but a very good question on your part. Was he texting, on the phone, keying or writing down the moves? Still no reason not to see him walking. History of driving to fast? von.