Nashville's slutty Mayor (Democrat) needs to resign.

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Northern Flash, Feb 1, 2018.

1. Northern Flash

Northern Flash They will make you look foolish. AD-FREE USER

jimmy g likes this.
  2. Northern Flash

How much extra money was spent while they wined and dined each other on trips out of town and to other countries?

She needs to either step down or be fired immediately.

jimmy g likes this.
  3. kboomarang

kboomarang My allah, between pie and mode AD-FREE USER

Given the location there's song verse right there.

Big Dave and jimmy g like this.
  4. Northern Flash

I'll have to scour the archives, there has to already be a song written about a slutty wife.

jimmy g likes this.
  5. a9faninnc

a9faninnc Super Moderator Staff Member

I thought she was Republican??

6. Northern Flash

NOPE. Democrat.

And guess what her last name was before getting married......drum roll please.......Mueller!

7. Northern Flash

It has already been uncovered that the Mayor and her stud muffin (security detail) had gone to Athens Greece on business, and they stayed 3 or 4 days AFTER the business convention ended.......on the tax payer's dime.

It has also been uncovered that the Mayor and her stud service went to Kansas City on business, and stayed an extra three days........on the tax payer's dime.

She needs fired immediately.

8. Northern Flash

Ross Perot said it best after he fired one of his executives for cheating on his spouse.

He said that if his wife can't trust him, how can I?

Megan Barry can no longer be trusted by the public since her own husband can't even trust her.

9. CCXdriver

CCXdriver Well-Known Member

Do you really want to go there?

10. Northern Flash

Yep. I sure do. I don't care which party these people come from, I want them removed because they leave themselves vulnerable to blackmail with these affairs.
    Next question......

11. CCXdriver

There's now threat of blackmail once the affair is known.

And you do know Trump has a history of infidelity, don't you?

12. falconfan

falconfan Well-Known Member

That’s what I was saying about Trump,if the Stormy Daniels affair was true.I would lose respect and trust for him butI would still vote for him over a progressive.
    He or she could be the biggest sluts on the planet and I would vote for them over a progressive liberal.

Big Dave, Northern Flash and Rastus like this.
  13. Northern Flash

Do you realize how many of these politicians are having affairs that haven't been made public yet? And if they don't have the fear of being thrown out of their jobs, they don't have a deterrent strong enough to keep them from having the affairs. To most of these arrogant SOB's, power is all they hunger for, so the threat of losing that power is all that will work for a deterrent.

Absolutely. We all knew that he was a billionaire playboy, but with a shitty Democrat candidate, it made our decision really easy. And as it turns out, he has been a fantastic pick. As far as him being blackmailed, sure, that potential is there supposedly, but these fake allegations have gone nowhere. And since everyone knew that he was a billionaire playboy, none of us would even be surprised if issues popped up, but we also wouldn't care. If he cheats (or cheated) on his current wife, I'd be greatly disappointed in him, and she should divorce him, but it changes nothing with his leadership role.

14. CCXdriver

Then why should it change anything with Ms. Barry's role?

15. Northern Flash

That's easy. Misappropriation of public funds, which is more than enough reason to be fired/impeached. This security guy was paid over $125K in just overtime alone while "securing" her......private parts.
    And the overstays after the function was over with is also wasting public funds, for her little sexcapades.

She needs to be thrown out immediately. (And she will be.)

Big Dave likes this.
  16. CCXdriver

I see, so it has nothing to do with the adultery per se, but with the finances.

17. Northern Flash

She screwed over her husband and family with her adultery, but that isn't actually a crime. But her wasting of public funds while using the money to finance her affair is a crime.....and worthy of impeachment.

"If her spouse can't trust her, how can I"?
    -Ross Perot

18. DCM_Doc

DCM_Doc Well-Known Member

JFK, LBJ & Slick used women more than any other presidents. Jimmy Carter was one of the most moral presidents we have had. I voted for the peanut farmer once. I wasn't old enough to vote for JFK or LBJ.. Back then the voting age was 21. I was serving in Vietnam & couldn't vote or buy beer legally.
    It does make me mad when a politician uses taxpayer funds for their affairs.
    In the case of Slick's infidelity Hitlery knew but didn't care. If both in an affair are consenting adults it is different than when the politician uses his power & rapes women like Slick did.

Last edited: Feb 3, 2018
    Northern Flash likes this.
  19. Northern Flash

There is a new rumor flying about the slutty Mayor having more than one affair, but her attorney claims otherwise. I would like to hear her say it herself, that way if it's proven that she did, she would have lied to her constituents.....which is also cause for removal.
    She was known as an up and coming Democrat, this affair should secure her a spot at the top.

20. Northern Flash

UPDATE ON NASHVILLE'S SLUTTY MAYOR:

http://www.truckingboards.com/bb/threads/nashvilles-slutty-mayor-democrat-needs-to-resign.84023/