National disgrace

Discussion in 'Politics' started by falconfan, Feb 26, 2018.

1. falconfan

falconfan Well-Known Member

The fearless protectors of the poor..and they keep voting for them.

Trash trucks and contractors in hazmat gear have descended on the camp and so far removed 250 tons of trash, 1,100 pounds of human waste and 5,000 hypodermic needles.

Yes more than a half ton of human Shi t removed .

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/201...amp-near-disneyland-fearing-new-skid-row.html

Northern Flash and JIM BOB like this.
  2. Rastus

Rastus ..MAGA..

The homeless seem to be claimed by the left in some philosophical theory.
    Can you imagine the reality of living in one of those areas? Barf.

3. falconfan

Seems like Zuckenberg, Bezos, Gates,Buffet and Oprah could house all of the homeless in California without putting much of a dent into their multi billions.I think we should take it away from them..They didn't acquire that on their own..

4. falconfan

Tho thought of cozying next to a pile of human Shi t and hypodermic needles makes me so very thankful for my job.

5. Keepingon

Keepingon Well-Known Member

They should set up their camps in silicone valley where all the big money is who supports the Demms that create this mess are.
    They can drop their fecies in their reserved parking spots and meditation areas.

Northern Flash and falconfan like this.
  6. falconfan

Yes ,and on college campus safe zones..
    They could use the dung instead of Pla- Doh.

Northern Flash and Keepingon like this.
  7. Northern Flash

Northern Flash Grocery Shopping. The Meat Department. AD-FREE USER

These same business owners that are fleeing these shitholes still vote Democrat, you can just bet. They get what they voted for. When you vote for :shit: candidates, you get :shit: outside of your business door.

8. falconfan

California ranks dead last in quality of life.
    I remember Obama saying America should follow California's example. This is the America the progressive democrats have in store for us.How do you liberals defend this crap?

http://www.foxnews.com/

Northern Flash and jimmy g like this.
  9. Rastus

Rastus ..MAGA..

Leftists seem to want America to transform America into a third world country, you can understand why obama would say something like that.
    I always said if you assume obama wanted to ruin America most of what he said and did makes sense.

Northern Flash, jimmy g and JIM BOB like this.
  10. Northern Flash

The libs won't even acknowledge the disasters that the progressive movement has brought us. Their movement has destroyed our civilized society and they want more of it. Just look at their top priority of bringing more people into our country that have no concept of our culture. The Dems don't care what it takes to get power, even if it brings our nation to it's knees.

11. Northern Flash

I think the Democratic dream nation would be one that has nothing but poverty stricken citizens with very little, to no, knowledge of what's going on around them like some of the foreign countries have. That way they can control the peasants every move, the leadership is filthy rich, and the peasants live in filth.
    They are so hell bent on power that it's been placed well above the survival of our society.
    We need to just keep them out of power.

falconfan likes this.