National Signing Day In College Football......

I thought the rich people was in the North..LOL.... Meechagan,Ohio State and Notre Dame...
I see the Butteyes were #3, ND #11, and Meeeechigan wasn't even in the top 25. Michigan needs to push the reset button. I don't see many of their games anymore (regional coverage) and probably couldn't even name 5 players of theirs. I'm looking forward to the new "SEC Network". Should be good stuff on there steady.
My old Maize and Blue clothing line is getting worn out and has been reduced down to just "work clothes" now.lol

I see the Butteyes were #3, ND #11, and Meeeechigan wasn't even in the top 25. Michigan needs to push the reset button. I don't see many of their games anymore (regional coverage) and probably couldn't even name 5 players of theirs. I'm looking forward to the new "SEC Network". Should be good stuff on there steady.
My old Maize and Blue clothing line is getting worn out and has been reduced down to just "work clothes" now.lol

I haven't checked into the SEC Network yet.. Don't appreciate having to pay for the games, but if it's not too expensive, I'll look into it...

Dang these kids are stupid. All of that potential and too stupid to stay out of trouble. He'll end up flippin' burgers as a career if he's not careful.

That's what they get for being put as a "pro" until they reach that level.. Too much pressure on these kids nowadays.... And coaches too for that matter..

I haven't checked into the SEC Network yet.. Don't appreciate having to pay for the games, but if it's not too expensive, I'll look into it...
Don't quote me on this, but I think that it will be free with normal programming. I know that the Big 10 has had a network for years, and it was free.