Yellow | National Truck Driver Appreciation Week

Docksteward

Teamsters Local 71
Credits
Here are a couple of articles about National Truck Driver Appreciation Week. Link. I would also like to thank the professional drivers on this board that get the job done and watch out for me and my family when they are out there on the road!!:1036316054: DS.

Docksteward said:
Here are a couple of articles about National Truck Driver Appreciation Week. Link. I would also like to thank the professional drivers on this board that get the job done and watch out for me and my family when they are out there on the road!!:1036316054: DS.
Thanks DS... I needed that....:kiss2:

Question did any TM anywhere do anything for the guys?? I know mine forgot:17: I can't feel the love no more

Chicago Roadway said:
nothing here
Hey CR.........I figured that your district guy would be down there thanking all the drivers, personally!! Telling them how much RDWY depends on their safe driving and experiance to get the job done!!! :whistle: DS.

nothing at 120 not even an" ata boy" from m. s. or the used car salesmen.Doubt we will ,your just another over paid steering wheel holder

What we got at winston-salem

Here is a picture of the banner they put up for us...
Notice it was printed on 8x11 computer paper.....
I think the party paper was left over from some kids birthday party last year!!!

dap1.jpg
Also they went to the dollar store and bought a few bags of candy and put them in a bowl in the Drivers Room.
But when I arrived there look how I found it.........
Them fat truckers.......:icon_dance: :icon_dance:
dap2.jpg

Toxic said:
[/COLOR]
Also they went to the dollar store and bought a few bags of candy and put them in a bowl in the Drivers Room.
But when I arrived there look how I found it.........
Them fat truckers.......:icon_dance: :icon_dance:
Now I saw that bowl just before you came in.........it didn't look like that!! Looks like someone filled their pockets before snapping a photo!!! DS.

Docksteward said:
Now I saw that bowl just before you came in.........it didn't look like that!! Looks like someone filled their pockets before snapping a photo!!! DS.
DS....The someone was you and 3 lips...He is looking for you anyway. :Banane01:

Docksteward said:
Hey CR.........I figured that your district guy would be down there thanking all the drivers, personally!! Telling them how much RDWY depends on their safe driving and experiance to get the job done!!! :whistle: DS.

Must not have had time to worried about how to force ot on dock then complain about load factor and bills per hour and ect ect ect ect..

But with the latest sups quiting he may be handing out strips soon.

Chicago Roadway said:
Must not have had time to worried about how to force ot on dock then complain about load factor and bills per hour and ect ect ect ect..

Are you guys talking about Scott S.?

Chicago Roadway said:
Yep, and it never stops, either. I had a supervisor try to explain their job grade numbers and how their bonuses work. If he was telling the truth, those higher ups are making a killing!! You could see why they go on and on about L/F, CPH's etc. It's all tied in, somewhere.
That would be interesting......hang in there brother. DS.