Nct union

DRIVEFORFREE is a union recruiter...along with the other recent Joins (ShopSteward, darksky, ) that are posting union BS on here... its that obvious

OK I am really confused here,,,,,,,WHAT IS THE FRIGGEN TRUTH I HEARD THERE WERE NOT ENOUGH CARDS SIGNED FOR A VOTE YET BUT NOW YOU SAY A VOTE IN DECEMBER ???! CAN WE JUST GET THE TRUTH WITHOUT ALL OF THE BS ?? WERE THERE ENOUGH CARDS SIGNED FOR AN ELECTION & IF SO HOW THE HELL IS IT IN DECEMBER ???

So your just as full of **** as the other guy I guess once a doosh bag always a doosh bag ! And who the hell is jerry ?

This is great!
I am so looking forward to coming in and loading my own trailer every day but not as much as the pay cut AND the union dues.
You thought the 5% was bad? Check out the YRC contract.
Let's not forget that the world almost lost Twinkies thanks to "The Brotherhood"!

Is it really such a bad place to work?
I still lay eyes on guys that should have been fired numerous times yet they are still here!

If it's about money or OT find another job.
We won't get OT through union negotiations. We'll be lucky to have jobs if this gets voted in.
The guys that are for this are suckers for buying into the Teamster bull****.
THEY ONLY WANT OUR DUES!
If you believe anything other than that I have some prime real estate in the Everglades I'd be more than happy to give you a once in a lifetime deal on!

To those that started this **** to begin with....

"Here's your sign!" :poster_stupid:
~Bill Engvall~

Where's the shop Stewart at ?? I have a question. What are ya gonna do for me when they have to negotiate my vacation time or I am a stops & miles driver and I make 1600 bucks a week so what is the union gonna do when the make me hourly and take away my 40 bucks start pay ?? Hmmm seems to me that if this goes through everything will be on the table to be negotiated it away ??
The bottom line is this.

Do you have it bad no.
Do you have it great no.
We are some where in the middle but if you men make this a bone head move,,,, well ish no telling how bad it might get. And that is just the truth .

I am telling you get ready for the welfare cheese my friends !

lmao o wait your trying to prove me wrong...the guy who cant spell or stop spewing BS on this site?

you think im management? come stop by and see me im on the computer in the lounge right now. Stop by and say Hi,

o wait DriveforFree cant? o i know why cause you dont work here? I love the hate :poster_stupid:

LMAO

lmao o wait your trying to prove me wrong...the guy who cant spell or stop spewing BS on this site?

you think im management? come stop by and see me im on the computer in the lounge right now. Stop by and say Hi,

o wait DriveforFree cant? o i know why cause you dont work here? I love the hate :poster_stupid:

LMAO

What time are you going to be there so i can see if you're management or not ??