Nct union

Enough cards were signed to have the elections .the company thought we on had 33 pct but we have between 60 to 75 pct on the drivers depends on the numbers .plus all the people who didn't want to sign cards and are voting yes. Mgmt. needs to wake up.

Remember this !!! " All great and honorable actions are accompanied with great difficulties and must be overcome with answerable courages .. do this for your children .. do you what a better life for them ? don't just sit back and take what they just are going to give , because they will not give any more then what they have too.
... does the milk and bread cost the same for you as it does for them ? do you want to work 65/70 hour a week just getting by ? or do you want to pay for the new Mercedes and shore house for them . The drivers work hard ... pay them fair !! treat them fair ... What ever happen to that survey ?

jbusy12,Dont assume anything,He told me he cant afford the $1.00 per egg charge,It would cost him $4.00 for his scrambled eggs!!!:usa2: Oh I hope you get hit in your Head with a golf ball walking in tomorrow !!! Go 107!!!

Does Jerry's name rhyme with yields???
ManLaughing.gif
Vote what your conscious believes and not what others say..

What a meeting:fan: ... Yes we make a dollar more a hour :Emoticon_digging:...But we spent 150 a week in medical and work at 65 /70 hours a week .. it comes to about 14.98 a hour ..Wake up !!! ... and for every 1.00 we make:usa2: you spend 1.00 ... yes with you in the office B F , J S , M O, and T G,,and so what are your salaries and lets not forget the board members ... Come on, give us bone ! If i was making 400 thousand a year, yes that would have a impact on profit coming in ... Can't wait for the vote !!! Who will next ? Bye P M ... whats that guys name that came with a Chevy and now has a Mercedes.. you know the guy that never had time for the drivers and would stay in that corner office :ranting2:... o that saying coming into the yard Welcome home Drivers !!! :fingure:

The truth came out at the breakfast...you still think it's fair that you got a 5% pay cut and they got hefty bonuses? Come on! The report came from Dunn & Bradstreet, not a made up report...check into it yourself!

Have you looked at the SEC filing? It paints a different picture then what you have on that FB page

it clearly states the company officers took a 10% and 5% pay cut... and the definitions of how they were compensated leading up to a public IPO...

that report you posted is very vague

The report is not vague at all. A bonus is a bonus is a bonus. Vague? Not to me. Vague if your not a truck driver
and work in the office. My vote is yes no matter what.

Yes we know your voting for the union, but what's not being said is for folks to make their own judgement, the SEC filing is available online for people to read, no where does it mention those bonuses at all, ( fabricated much?) what it does mention is the pay cuts taken by ALL company personnel on page 94, these are the big facts the union leaves out to get people in their bandwagon

Why have a third party like a union jump in when it won't do anything but hinder communication in the future for the company and drivers?

Doesn't make sense

Yes we know your voting for the union, but what's not being said is for folks to make their own judgement, the SEC filing is available online for people to read, no where does it mention those bonuses at all, ( fabricated much?) what it does mention is the pay cuts taken by ALL company personnel on page 94, these are the big facts the union leaves out to get people in their bandwagon

Why have a third party like a union jump in when it won't do anything but hinder communication in the future for the company and drivers?

Doesn't make sense

With all due respect,their wasnt much positive communication between company and drivers during my 2 years there.Companies bring alot of this stuff on themselves.99% of trucking companies out there get a raise within 5 years or ever how long it has been.

I absolutely agree the communication needs to be fixed, it has been lacking for some time now, but who fixes communication, the company or the union? The bottom line is the company realized on Saturday where the flaws really were and how they Need to fix it, a union can't fix company communication or other problems where the company needs to make adjustments. NCT needs to fix it, a union won't help at all,

But I totally agree with you on the lack of communication

I absolutely agree the communication needs to be fixed, it has been lacking for some time now, but who fixes communication, the company or the union? The bottom line is the company realized on Saturday where the flaws really were and how they Need to fix it, a union can't fix company communication or other problems where the company needs to make adjustments. NCT needs to fix it, a union won't help at all,

But I totally agree with you on the lack of communication

Without the threat of a union,do you think NCT would have ever been open to communication???Probably not...I worked there 2 years ago,and living in the south,it was decent pay and nothing more.If I were living in the northeast,where cost of living is much higher,it would have been on the very low end of the trucking industry.Communicate with my paycheck,that would be the communication I would want....I have no dog in this fight,but it is terrible for companies to bring these types of decisions to their employees(Do I vote yes and possibly make a better living for me and my family,and possibly lose my job in the process..Or do I vote no,relegate me and my family to the status quo in hopes that the company will listen to the needs of the employees)

You are 100% right and it is a hard choice, I think the company is all ears, and im sure we will see changes . The local concern was voiced, AND heard.

Im sure it was a wake up call like you suggested, my point being that the union cant give anyone driver or non-driver anything that the company provides...

and you are absolutely right on communicating with the Paycheck

What communication are we talking about between local drivers and management? ANOTHER Driver meeting where hardly any Drivers stands up to talk about important issues? OR Where management tells you that you have to eat sloppy joes sometimes instead of steak OR they say we can't give you a raise and we can't get medical any cheaper? How about we take our issues to the Union and they negotiate for us? Go to one of their meetings and ask the Union instead of bashing them. VOTE YES!