Ncty salesforce are quiting over non compete clause their enforcing

uwork4me

TB Lurker
Credits
Dispatcher friend told me new boss if forcing salesman to sign non compete clause or they have to resign. not a great motivating tool.....new boss is totally different from harry.....there have been a ton of changes the last year.

The Union is coming !!! The drivers have had a enough .. wait and see !! The time must be right and it is coming .. The closing of Delanco must happen 1st .. Some many have already sign the cards . . Wait and see !! Hit hard and fast !!! This is what i was told from the New York and Regional drivers ... More so New England guys ..

New leader always wants to bring in his own lackeys who will be loyal to him.Most of Harry's crowd will probably be gone by end of year.As far as Delanco goes they just signed 1 year lease extension.

A bunch of salesman resigned and are now working for other companies.....and the ones that stayed are definitely pissed and looking..why would the upper mgmt. do this ?

Probably been a steady stream of phone calls to Florida. How long before Harry gets mad when he realizes he has no say in decisions made at NCT?

Harry, started not caring when he signed over majority to jeffries. please don't be fooled into thinking harry cares; he's a businessman first!

Wish you guys and NCT the best,but I had to move on.I know in trucking,you have to take the good with the bad,but I had an opportunity that I couldn't pass up.NCT is certainly different from most LTL,s.Dont mean that in a good or bad way,but they are different.

NCT just a paycheck till something better comes along.Think Harry stopped caring in 1999, he just doesn't like it when he finds out he has lost his power....again.

Was told Harry has no say !! the bank is looking for some moneys this month ..He is staying away ... As for the a Union what do you have to loose ... Sometimes people have had just enough ..no 401 k no pay increase in 5 years no overtime ... and everyday 53 ft trailers for them making more money from them .. the men on the dock are also joining and also the shop is what i heard ..The miles are being cut but living on the road is costing more ..Sad times at New Century ..

Breaking news :guiness:!! Be happy NCT employees :smiliewhs:.. We have more moneys now !! no more for you people :crybaby:.. We have it and they don't plan on giving it out to the employees ..You people don't need a pay increase :couch:.. Just leave !!!:452:

A driver i know went to dinner with other drivers at the ncty dispatchers house....he told them if they wouldnt have gotten that loan they would have shut the doors...he said rumors are jeffries is looking to sell

From what i heard their going " back to basics" ...selling volumes and staying away from the ltl's.....stick with what u do best!