Need 10 local drivers from Jevic

imported_gabbydad

TB Lurker
Credits
Folks,
I got a chance to get work with Salson. They are looking for 10 local P&D drivers based out of Rt 130 in Florence. The barn is just north of Dulty's Ln and south of Bung's tavern. The safety mgr will be there tomorrow am.

Good luck to all. As news comes my way of any oppty's, I will share ASAP. This is a sad day. I never imagined a world without Jevic.

Come on now, do you need to state the plainly obvious that you were right. Make you feel better?

I'll never apologize for giving 100% to my employer.

Folks,
I got a chance to get work with Salson. They are looking for 10 local P&D drivers based out of Rt 130 in Florence. The barn is just north of Dulty's Ln and south of Bung's tavern. The safety mgr will be there tomorrow am.

Good luck to all. As news comes my way of any oppty's, I will share ASAP. This is a sad day. I never imagined a world without Jevic.

Gabby, Even though some aren't really in a generous mood, any contribution you can make to help them is appreciated. I'm gonna sticky this for their reference.

to have a job that fast u must have known !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! thats not giving 100% to your company. thats being a SCUM BAG. Gabby you are what you are.............................just call me at my ext . i have nothing to hide, jevic is going to be around a long time . RIGHT GABBY ?

to have a job that fast u must have known !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! thats not giving 100% to your company. thats being a SCUM BAG. Gabby you are what you are.............................just call me at my ext . i have nothing to hide, jevic is going to be around a long time . RIGHT GABBY ?

-----f/// ///----

STOP RIGHT NOW !!! This is not pick on Gabby day. What is relavent in this thread is Gabby trying to inform drivers of positions available down the road.

NO ATTACKS WILL BE TOLERATED !!!

Only VALID requests for info are acceptable in this thread. NO EXCEPTIONS

Folks, please understand that sales and other admin jobs are a little different. Many of my people have been placed that quickly. The phone rang off the hook. Those who know the industry know how quickly decent sales is scooped up.

Just trying to help.

Did you guys hear what vwaggs said ?

Did you guys hear what vwaggs said ?

I understand where you guys are coming
from , I have been there . Let's try to
keep things civil in here please.

There is no censorship here .
We are just trying to keep things
civil for all involved skullduggery.

Censorship is when you have the expectation of free or relatively free speech. When Dockhand made his inflamatory post to Gabby, he had that expectation. I made it clear no one else did in THIS thread from my post on.

job in florida

In case there are any JEVIC drivers around Tallahassee,Fl or want to move here,R/L carriers is actively looking for a P/D driver in Tallahassee,Fl but you need to be fast.

Drop any job info here. Member Posts Only

Drop any job leads here. This is not for recruiters or spammers. Regular members only please.