need a truck

What kind of car?

Exotic sports car?

Collector car?

1991 Geo Metro?

75 Nova?

Beat up Buick Park Avenue?

seriously, have you tried the local Craig's Listing ads..???

look under "transportation".....or....."the for sale" listings for cars+trucks for sale, there can be transporters there.....

What kind of car?

Exotic sports car?

Collector car?

1991 Geo Metro?

75 Nova?

The first brand new car I bought was a 73 350 Nova. Thing was a 195 h.p. dog.
1973NovaSS034.jpg

Google Images. Mine was the same color. A friend of mine at the time had a 70 350 Nova. That car would run.
there's a guy near me that put a fuel injected LT1 350 in his, with a 6 speed manual...it ain't a dog no more..lol

I need a truck too. Looking for 1 ton dumper, diesel, good shape about ten years old four wheel drive.

Google Images. Mine was the same color. A friend of mine at the time had a 70 350 Nova. That car would run.

A guy I wnet to high school with had a 69 Nova SS 396. That car was stupid fast.

i need a truck for my car in tulsa to new york

What kind of car?

Exotic sports car?

Collector car?

1991 Geo Metro?

75 Nova?

Another one post wonder.

The guy needs to realize that what kind of car he wants to move dictates what kind of transporter he hires. You wouldn't hire these guys for a Geo Metro or a Buick beater.

1.jpg

But you would for an exotic or a collector car.

Something like this would be perfect for a daily driver.

Ford_Car_Carrier.jpg

What I wonder is why someone would want to pay to move a car from rust free Arizona to the rustbelt in New York. If a car is worth paying to transport it that far, it is too nice to take to New York to be ruined by the de-icers they use up there.

And if it doesn't matter that the car will be junk in a few years, then why pay to move it at all? Just sell the thing and buy another up there.

Oh, and watch out for the guys with the Chicago Motor Club. You know the ones, they can't hardly speak English . . . . . .living on boiled potatoes, sardines and Vodka . . . . . . . . they have a thing for the used Volvo trucks. Some can't swing the $30k for a worn out Volvo so they buy a worn out Junkliner and then get one of those car trailers that only hold 6 or 7 cars and then proceed to tear up every car they move.

8261764704_a138bf5971_h.jpg

The only way to make good money hauling cars is with a truck built just for that purpose. Like a Cottrell that will carry 9 or even 10 cars.

Then there are guys in Australia who don't know when to quit when it comes to hooking up trailers.

serious-car-carrier.jpg