Yellow | Need help getting rid of a RAT!!! in Cincinnati Ohio

little indian 1

TB Lurker
Credits
As you know Roadway Corp. policy is all ROLL AWAYS are PREVENTABLE and punishable by immediate termination. This driver has a history of ratting on fellow union brothers to get them fired. recently had a roll away that luckily a garage mechanic caught in time before it hit the building. The driver being in such a hurry to beat another driver to the time clock failed to set his brakes. Once he found out that everyone knew. He called the union hall claiming that his truck was sabotaged. The company is covering for their snitch.:funky:

spring fling

we got one also the just started about 6 months ago from a non. Doesn't understand what being union is all about.

Told him he might as well turn his union card in and give a full report to his master. He got the gonads to let the TM know who is working when he calls him.

Well it is spring time and it is about that time of year to clean the weeds out of the garden:biglaugh:

It takes a rat to get rid of a rat. Just follow in his footsteps. Call the the union hall, explain the guy is a management snitch and that he lied about the roll away. Tell the BA, the guys on the job want his book pulled for violating the Teamster Constitution. NO BOOK=NO JOB!! :1036316054:

well we are hearing that he can still have a job - even without the endorsement or card of our local.

dunno - his head is swelling - and he is getting even more bold and obnoxious by the hour.

well we are hearing that he can still have a job - even without the endorsement or card of our local.

dunno - his head is swelling - and he is getting even more bold and obnoxious by the hour.

That is absolutely true. Check your bulletin board where they keep the workman comp notices and harrassment free workplace posters that the govt. requires to be posted you will probably see a NOTICE TO EMPLOYEES of an executive order from GW Bush, basically no one anywhere can be required to join or maintain membership in a union as a condition of employment, they can however be required to pay a service fee to the union, bottom line there is no such thing as no book=no job

What do you need help to do? Do you know what you want to do?
Teach him a lesson?, Get him to quit?, Get him fired?, Send him to the hospital?

Take the guy to the Unions E BOARD. (Ethics Board) They should solve the problem.

Been there and done that there (Yellow LCP - Local 771). I would strongly advise against that, because the company will bend you over and the union possible too (as in my/our case). Rather, I would contact a third party and/or get a group of people together would even be better. Overall, take the ball out of their hands all together when it comes to ethics point... :shades:

Been there and done that there (Yellow LCP - Local 771). I would strongly advise against that, because the company will bend you over and the union possible too (as in my/our case). Rather, I would contact a third party and/or get a group of people together would even be better. Overall, take the ball out of their hands all together when it comes to ethics point... :shades:

Stan,

I think JustPaul_1 is reffering to a Union ethics board and not the company's. I agree 100% about YRC's Ethics Point. Did it at Roadway to no avail. Their claim of anonymity is totally bogus. Not only did Ethics Point know who I was, but so did the Supe that I was complaining about. I was singled out, abused, taken advantage of and all of it just within contract guidelines.
They can be very shrewd and knowledgable of the contract, when they want to be.:hide: