NEED HELP LOCATING A SPECIFIC FLATBEDDER

April

TB Lurker
Credits
Trying to locate a specific trucker who runs from Elizabethtown Ky to Dearborn Michigan. Drives a Black and Gold Kenworth with Osler Trucking painted on the side. If anybody can help me locate him i will be forever in your debt. I have more info if needed.

????
Positive-pregnancy-test-4.jpg

Wow... way off... this man saved my life. I need to find. Hes not an estranged lover there isnt any shady dealings. A perfect stranger saved my life. And ive been trying to find him. Can anybody here help me?

Wow... way off... this man saved my life. I need to find. Hes not an estranged lover there isnt any shady dealings. A perfect stranger saved my life. And ive been trying to find him. Can anybody here help me?
Exactly how did he save your life?

I'm thinking that she's pregnant and looking for the baby daddy.
Not to discount a truckers heroic behavior if that's indeed the case. But that was damn funny ABFer. But, April we need more info on exactly what he did. It would motivate some of us to run down this man and thank him and pass along your need to get a hold of him.

Can't find Osler trucking through a search? A letter of his heroics to his company would be a good gesture on your part. Companies appreciate those stories.

I tried that approach first. But i also couldnt find Osler trucking in indiana. So i thought maybe i can find a nother driver who knows him or of him.
Not to discount a truckers heroic behavior if that's indeed the case. But that was damn funny ABFer. But, April we need more info on exactly what he did. It would motivate some of us to run down this man and thank him and pass along your need to get a hold of him.
He stopped 2 men from robbing, beating and stabbing me. His name is Dan Johnson. He drives a black and gold kenworth from Etown to dearborn. Hes a combat medic served with the 101st airbourne.
Can't find Osler trucking through a search? A letter of his heroics to his company would be a good gesture on your part. Companies appreciate those stories.
then frankly, it would be best to give us more information.

if someone is "motivated" to run him down, he may not get to hear the thank you's, as he will be dead..????

I cannot find any "Osler trucking", but i can find several, "Holser Trucking"...one that is home based in Illinois....

are you sure of the name....Osler....can easily be...Holser.......if you didn't see the entire name....

Dan Johnson is a pretty common name.Have you tried Facebook for that name in Kentucky,Indiana,and Michigan??Good luck in your search.