NEED HELP LOCATING A SPECIFIC FLATBEDDER

Is it possible for some other driver traveling that stretch of rode to get him on the CB?
You may find someone on here when sees that company in their travels. Know trying and good luck on your quest.

She does seem to have some pretty intimate knowledge of the guy for someone who rescued her in a fleeting moment.

In all actually. All the information i know is basic info gotten out of the conversation we had as he sat with me. He didnt just disappear after. The only details left out are the ones that wont help find him.

In all actually. All the information i know is basic info gotten out of the conversation we had as he sat with me. He didnt just disappear after. The only details left out are the ones that wont help find him.
I am curious why you didn't you get all the information at that point.

honestly.. because i thought my saying thank you then was enough. But as the weeks have passed and the reality of what that man did for a perfect stranger sinks into my brain, thank you isnt

nowhere near enough.

honestly.. because i thought my saying thank you then was enough. But as the weeks have passed and the reality of what that man did for a perfect stranger sinks into my brain, thank you isnt

nowhere near enough.
I can understand. We all have different characters and react differently to tragic events in life. All I know is that if a man just saved my life I would have got his cell and every other piece of information I could so that I could keep in touch. But that's just me.

Unfortunately we live in a time where people dont look out for each other. This guy didnt have to do what he did, he could of just drove away and nobody would of thought ill of him. But he didnt. Saving my life is worth way more than just a simple thank you. I dont expect anybody to understand the importance of this Im just hoping somebody will help me find this man.

Unfortunately we live in a time where people dont look out for each other. This guy didnt have to do what he did, he could of just drove away and nobody would of thought ill of him. But he didnt. Saving my life is worth way more than just a simple thank you. I dont expect anybody to understand the importance of this Im just hoping somebody will help me find this man.
I do understand. That's why I would have got all the information from him before he left. Look, I'm not beating you up. Lesson learned.

I truly wish i would of thought of that then. Im beating myself for not doing so. Note to self.... Always get a number...

I can understand. We all have different characters and react differently to tragic events in life. All I know is that if a man just saved my life I would have got his cell and every other piece of information I could so that I could keep in touch. But that's just me.
some people are "humble hero's" and wish not to have fame from it.

that's pretty much how i am as well.......

some people are "humble hero's" and wish not to have fame from it.

that's pretty much how i am as well.......
I understand that. I often find myself doing random acts of kindness when no one is looking. Some people want nothing but to do what's right and want no recognition at all. It ruins it for them. That's a true hero.

I understand that. I often find myself doing random acts of kindness when no one is looking. Some people want nothing but to do what's right and want no recognition at all. It ruins it for them. That's a true hero.
well i'd still want a Snicker's bar......at least.......