ODFL | Need some advice

You need to put these new guys on notice about texting or moving in on your side grass cutting job.
Why do I keep reading these threads past this point? I keep thinking so are we done here or are these guys gonna reel it back in?
That's funny. As to the zero turn snow blower, only if you are clearing a round about. Otherwise I am stumped. Bought my 60'' X-Mark 10 years ago. Has about 700 hours on it. I know a guy who has 12 crews17 machines & puts 1500 hours on every machine each year. Most 60 inch zero turns run about 10 to 11 grand. He cuts 420 acres a week. Most of the big box warehouse properties in the industrial parks. Hacheete aka Little Brown books has 2 500,000 SQ FT warehouses on about 30 acres. They have or had a employee who all he did was take care of the lawn during the summer. It took him 4 days to do all of it. 1 day was for weed wacking alone. Typical time is a acre per hour for cutting with a 60 inch. All depends how rough the lawn is. Dixie Chopper, or X-Mark are the 2 best on the market. Heavy steel decks. 27 to 30 horse engines. Dixie makes a 82 inch wide deck with 2 - 27 horse engines. One drives the hydraulic pumps & all accessories, the other the deck belts that turn the blades. It is a beast of a machine. Nothing can keep up with it. But, @ 13,500.00 you better have a lot of grass to pay for it. Or maybe not. Some like a ride on a Harley on the weekend, some like a Dixie Chopper. With an 82 inch cut & a typical lawn of about an acre, ya can cut your yard in 20 minutes & drink the other 3 hours it would take to push it with your 21 inch. Each to his own. Happy mowing or drinking. von.
Forgot, on u-tube type in remote control snow plows. There are people with to much time & way to smart to build one. But they did. Some pretty cool computer controlled snow blowers.
Yep. I think were done here.