TForce | Negotiation time is coming soon. What are you going to ask for?

I think eveyone understands there will not be 200 fresh contracts .To what extent the Indy agreement can be modified is what has to be tested .Oh by the way we like you here to:smilie_132:

that depends on us, united we still divided we fall, if all stick together and continue to vote down the contract offered they'll have to keep trying to do better on the sticking points......only we voting yes except whats being offered,,,,i.e. Indy contract. Haven't seen the health care comparisions yet but being told the health care is worst than we have now!!!

that depends on us, united we still divided we fall, if all stick together and continue to vote down the contract offered they'll have to keep trying to do better on the sticking points......only we voting yes except whats being offered,,,,i.e. Indy contract. Haven't seen the health care comparisions yet but being told the health care is worst than we have now!!!
United we stand divided we BEG!!!!:smilie_132:

It can't be much worse, because ours is really limited.

Maybe we could push for that "utility driver" bid. As seen on the NMFA. I think it is a smart idea anyway ;-)

I"ve got a buddy that is a road driver for YRC.
Currently he goes to a terminal and sits till his freight is ready. about 4-6 hrs a night.
With the utility driver article in the nmfa he will (if directed) work the dock etc during that time.
It gain him a avg net difference of $4.00 per night.
Needless to say he ain't a happy camper!!!:smilie_132:

The ins. is worse then we have now. This is one of the hitting points in the northeast, it is funny how they can pay for small packages stuff, but not our's meanwhile we are being told we make profits hand over fist. I do not think we are asking for alot in the northeast.

Alright i'll explain,One seniority list,this has ben discuss in this form,everyone has there own opinion,we want ONE.(2); 5 sick days an 2 personal days explain it self.(3); 401K is history,we would like it back. before it was a 7% company match? we would like it raised to 10%,dreaming,probably.(4);Article 18-Section 2;they can move your start time up to two hours,so they can call you in the morning,say who start at 8 an say it slow today, come in for 10,they could do this twice a week,an you could do nothing about it,start time should stand,only way to change it would be to re-bid or layoff.(5);Same article as above;100% on the list guarantee 8,contract state's only 90%,why should the bottom 10% not be guarantee 8,say you were a casual for four months,than made the list,wouldn't you want 8 for sure when you came in,casual is guarantee only 4,you made the list,you paid your dues.(6);Vacation pay, P+D driver's get paid 40 hours,we would like weekly avg.say you work 52 hours a wk. your vac. pay would be about the same that you always take home,No pay cut for vac.(7);Health Ins.presently and propose in the contract,you will contribute towards your Ins.If we can get the union to adminster it your Health Ins would be included in your dues,No weekly withdrawls from your pay check,major saving for members.Also,say you are in a car accident,you are out of work for 5 months,are local hall will carry your INs. up to 6 months,an if you took a withdraw card you wouldn't even have to pay dues,pay dues just for the months you worked,what's this mean,that after 5 months when you come back to work your 1st. pay check won't all go to pay up your Ins.(family man $150 a month, 5 month's that's $750) it's a raise in it's self

We asked for 5 sick\descreationary above and beyond what we have now. We are right behind you with this, and the short term. is garbage as well. One should not have to wait 6 weeks for compensation, I like the vacation thing too. We have no quams withh voting down a shyte contract.

The ins. is worse then we have now. This is one of the hitting points in the northeast, it is funny how they can pay for small packages stuff, but not our's meanwhile we are being told we make profits hand over fist. I do not think we are asking for alot in the northeast.

We keep hearing this about the Indy health Ins. But has anyone really looked at the defined health package and what options there are regarding the amount of coverage one wants. I would love to see the whole health benefits package that Indy had and what there options were and what the costs to the employee's were. From what I saw and heard from our local regarding the Indy health benefits, There just was not enough information to make heads or tails out of it.

We keep hearing this about the Indy health Ins. But has anyone really looked at the defined health package and what options there are regarding the amount of coverage one wants. I would love to see the whole health benefits package that Indy had and what there options were and what the costs to the employee's were. From what I saw and heard from our local regarding the Indy health benefits, There just was not enough information to make heads or tails out of it.

Well , we heard at the hall, 80\20 with a $2000.00 max out of pocket. This in itself sucks buster, in comparison to what we have now.

The only benefit is they can choose thier own doctor. We have been living under a managed plan in the northeast for a long time, my doctor was under all of them including the one we have. If it meant paying for the right to choose well that may be fine if I am getting what small package pays for. otherwise I am not laying down. And alot of the people I talk too feel the same. We also heard there was 2 different plans offered as well. this was one of them.

Well , we heard at the hall, 80\20 with a $2000.00 max out of pocket. This in itself sucks buster, in comparison to what we have now.

The only benefit is they can choose thier own doctor. We have been living under a managed plan in the northeast for a long time, my doctor was under all of them including the one we have. If it meant paying for the right to choose well that may be fine if I am getting what small package pays for. otherwise I am not laying down. And alot of the people I talk too feel the same. We also heard there was 2 different plans offered as well. this was one of them.
Health care is one of my biggest concerns. I'm not happy with our health plan and the $360 a month I pay for it. I hope we make out better. We deserve exactly what parcel gets for health benefits.

Just Tell Them To Eat A Big Pile Of It And You Are Not Going To Take Their Crap And You Want A Decent Contract...step Up To The Plate Act Like You Have A Set...

Alright i'll explain,One seniority list,this has ben discuss in this form,everyone has there own opinion,we want ONE.(2); 5 sick days an 2 personal days explain it self.(3); 401K is history,we would like it back. before it was a 7% company match? we would like it raised to 10%,dreaming,probably.(4);Article 18-Section 2;they can move your start time up to two hours,so they can call you in the morning,say who start at 8 an say it slow today, come in for 10,they could do this twice a week,an you could do nothing about it,start time should stand,only way to change it would be to re-bid or layoff.(5);Same article as above;100% on the list guarantee 8,contract state's only 90%,why should the bottom 10% not be guarantee 8,say you were a casual for four months,than made the list,wouldn't you want 8 for sure when you came in,casual is guarantee only 4,you made the list,you paid your dues.(6);Vacation pay, P+D driver's get paid 40 hours,we would like weekly avg.say you work 52 hours a wk. your vac. pay would be about the same that you always take home,No pay cut for vac.(7);Health Ins.presently and propose in the contract,you will contribute towards your Ins.If we can get the union to adminster it your Health Ins would be included in your dues,No weekly withdrawls from your pay check,major saving for members.Also,say you are in a car accident,you are out of work for 5 months,are local hall will carry your INs. up to 6 months,an if you took a withdraw card you wouldn't even have to pay dues,pay dues just for the months you worked,what's this mean,that after 5 months when you come back to work your 1st. pay check won't all go to pay up your Ins.(family man $150 a month, 5 month's that's $750) it's a raise in it's self
#7 is what brown gets,an i think most people at the meeting want this at the top of the list,we don't get this, we may not sign the indy contract

#7 is what brown gets,an i think most people at the meeting want this at the top of the list,we don't get this, we may not sign the indy contract

Are you speaking of short term disability?
If you are we questioned this too, it sucks, we want a better short term plan, and the better INS. plan . small package has and paid for.

Are you speaking of short term disability?
If you are we questioned this too, it sucks, we want a better short term plan, and the better INS. plan . small package has and paid for.
No what i am saying is that ups parcel has there Ins adminster out of the union hall,like the people in the MNFA do,that's want i think we all want.it has short term disabily too which pays you 300 a week not much,but you don't pay extra for it either,part of your dues