TForce | Negotiation time is coming soon. What are you going to ask for?

No what i am saying is that ups parcel has there Ins adminster out of the union hall,like the people in the MNFA do,that's want i think we all want.it has short term disabily too which pays you 300 a week not much,but you don't pay extra for it either,part of your dues

Well I guess we will see what comes out of the wash. If that is Short term. provided by the Teamsters they had better do better then that......... After all , if UPS drops the short term. and the Teamsters carry it over, your right it isnt much at all.

:TR10driving03:i am a road driver i make money getting paid by the miles then hourly. how about the wait time at some hub like fontana ca. i have sta their 1 to 8 hours waiting for freight!!!!!!!!!!:ranting::cool:

In Orlando, Ocala and tampa had there meeting and they want to keep the point system for drops and hooks.

Go figure.

In Orlando, Ocala and tampa had there meeting and they want to keep the point system for drops and hooks.

Go figure.

If you can get 50% + 1 to agree on that then you could have it. Believe me I know that being from a small terminal I will not have near the voice as say a Dallas will, so I know I will not be 100% happy with the contract, but I can live with it.:1036316054:

Go figure.

A word to the wise, when they have a meeting to read the contract, make sure you people bring what you want to see in it, otherwise they may throw you under the bus.:1036316054: get organized before the organization.