NEMF Adds 2 Terminals in Va

still waiting for someone to slip the bossman a $20 so he will open a terminal here in Ft. Wayne. I'll pay you back--really I will!!

now all we need is to be in the carolinas...so i can move to a warmer spot lol...we really should cover the entire east coast.. we already do southern florida with one terminal ...more terminals the more freight goes direct and no interlining which can possible lead to more claims from moving the freight to many times

There's already a terminal in richmond. Is this a move from a leased building to one they purchased?

The RIC term just moved about 10min away from the previous location. Not sure if ya'll purchased the barn but it was previously used as the Swift training school.

Open a terminal in Phoenix already so I can get out of this arctic hell hole! :D

Come on Hawks!!! Why would you ever want to go there? It's almost time to go slip sliding your way down the Indiana Toll Road. Why would you ever leave that? Plus, who would put a milkshake cup on your antenna????????????:biglaugh:

Come on Hawks!!! Why would you ever want to go there? It's almost time to go slip sliding your way down the Indiana Toll Road. Why would you ever leave that? Plus, who would put a milkshake cup on your antenna????????????:biglaugh:

Heyyyyyyyyyyyyy... SPY! :smilie_132: