NEMF company Info...

all the company closings were the result of poor management practices and decisions
the ceo s ***** and pillaged the shareholders and blamed it all on the unions

big steve said:
all the company closings were the result of poor management practices and decisions
the ceo s ***** and pillaged the shareholders and blamed it all on the unions

i agree SteveO....i never saw any evidence of a union bringing down a multi-million dollar company but we always get blamed.

UnionTrucka said:
i agree SteveO....i never saw any evidence of a union bringing down a multi-million dollar company but we always get blamed.

Ok who called the strike at Red Star?????

You know the failed strike that caused 2,000 workers their jobs????

Who is the Teamsters authorized that strike in every Red Star barn????

What about the failed strike at Overnite a few years ago. The one that Hollywood helped their union buddy's with the film???

Face it it is over for the teamsters.. They are finished.

Being a union trucking company equals certain death.

Look who is back with the same old GARBAGE. As you can see this thread was quiet while you were gone.
Puff Driver said:

The Teamsters called the strike at Red Star. Now its your turn. Go back over this thread & pick any of the questions that I have asked you & for once just give me a direct answer. Not your usual " jibberish"

But I doubt if you can give me any type of factual answer

I suggest that you keep all of your Teamster bashing comments for the non union forum, that way you won't have to back any of it up with facts.

Puff Driver said:
Did you forget that NEMF is union & they are far from dead. In fact they are expanding & begging for drivers

Puff Driver said:

What about the failed strike at Overnite a few years ago. The one that Hollywood helped their union buddy's with the film???

Face it it is over for the teamsters.. They are finished.

hey Puff, i'll let my buddy 2631 handle your a*s. seems to me that you love to run off at the mouth but when you get checked on it you either stay quiet or post some B.S. you remind me of a certain salesman here.

2631 said:
Did you forget that NEMF is union & they are far from dead. In fact they are expanding & begging for drivers
they maybe union but they are not teamsters they are in the mechanist union.

brutus said:
they maybe union but they are not teamsters they are in the mechanist union.
brutus I was just correcting Puff Driver on his claim that " being a union trucking company equals certain death "

As everyone probably knows, Puff Driver loves to bash unions, especially the Teamsters

What good is this union?

I understand the concept of a union.
But it seems that the drivers at NEMF
don't recieve the decent wages that UPS drivers get. It's time to try a different
union or drop it all together. :realmad:

X-Con-Way

To all the NEMF drivers how many of the new manegers are from Con-Way I here Jerry D is behind the curtain and Mike B, also got some ex- ConWay Tm's, is NEMF doing a raid on Con-Way managment ?????

billybob said:
To all the NEMF drivers how many of the new manegers are from Con-Way I here Jerry D is behind the curtain and Mike B, also got some ex- ConWay Tm's, is NEMF doing a raid on Con-Way managment ?????
i've asked about the jerry d rumor, my tm sez it's untrue and jerry d is running some little tanker outfit for fun. in cleveland, our tm came from con-way, supervisor, both salesman (one was at overnite for a very short time between ccx and nemf), 3 drivers from xcl and one from xmr. i understand that the other new terminals a full of conway people also.

billybob said:
3 sales men,1 TM out of xdp.plus getting people from all over.xco,xcl,xgo and the list go's on.

gfy said:
3 sales men,1 TM out of xdp.plus getting people from all over.xco,xcl,xgo and the list go's on.
5 more waves of expansion through out the midwest over the next 3 years should facilitate even more people coming over here

MAYHEM666 said:
You guys over there should stop the influx of Con-Way mgmt. How is your morale these days? Just a thought.
it's a totally different attitude from Con-Way. I've talked to several guys that have been here from 1yr to 8 yrs, and every one seems real happy, and everyone sez the same thing-- the management treats them fair and with respect. the con-way people that are here were no happier about things over there than the drivers. the con-way people i work for in the expansion area are great people that i'm proud to say i work for, and will for a long time. i went from the middle of the flex board at a 130+ man barn at con-way to #1 at a new NEMF terminal. been driving for a year and a half, this is the 4th company i've worked for, and hopefully the last.:bananalama: