NEMF (Elk Grove Village, IL)

you don't see it as instigating? bashing another companies business preactices?

i'm just sick of the fact that everytime we get a good conversational thread going in here someone always derails it, and most of the time from someone from outside the company.

i'm just sick of the fact that everytime we get a good conversational thread going in here someone always derails it, and most of the time from someone from outside the company.

Stewie, Every thread ends up off topic eventually. If you don't agree with something someone has to say debate them on the subject. Just don't make it personal

im from a terminal in the north east and like ganis said we have slow times in the winter months but i have alaways got a raise and i have alaways had work. I personaly no ganis and you all should listen to him he knows this company like the back of his hand and he knows 90% of its employees and has personaly helped all the employees in one way or another! Now as far as pulling out of the mid west, first let me say to all in the mid west welcome to nemf. Some of you havent ben here long enough to know this and some of you may have forgoten this but for us that do know this we need to rember our history mike is at his best when business is at its worst we will fight through the bad times and grow in the good times and in the end no matter how the economy turns we will still be standing strong and as far as cut throat business practice lol name me one company that dont use cut throat tacticts and ill show you a company that hids its business practice very well

guys ,in reference to bad accidents..last year there were a couple which resulted in fatalities.i seriously doubt NEMF would close a terminal because of it...those midwest terminals are doing pretty good so far,but have yet to post a profit. remember mike paid cash to buy those terminals for the expansion...as for cut throat pricings...we all have them....but seriously...NEMF is known in the industry as a price carrier not a service one...

:biglaugh:Guys, Do not get upset at some PIE HOLE who does not know our Company. You are in the right place, at the right time.
Watch what happens in March or April of this year.
You will then be laughing at that PIE HOLE!

I'm out of 32 and the freight levels have increased now that the holidays are over, and we the drivers hope they stay that way. I've been working here since june, and have been very satisfied with the company. :woot:

I'm out of 32 and the freight levels have increased now that the holidays are over, and we the drivers hope they stay that way. I've been working here since june, and have been very satisfied with the company. :woot:

You are fortunate, then again some terms only laid off 1 or 2, others 5 or more. Welcome aboard, NEMF is a good company to work for, and will be expanding once again in the near future.
And you are locked in with the new contract for 4 to 5 years.