NEMF Employment

1FastCorvette

TB Lurker
Credits
Hello.

I am a Laidoff YRC City P@D driver. Was wondering if your columbus ohio location is hiring. Now or anytime soon.

Was wondering what is the starting pay and top scale pay. For dockworkers/ city p@d drivers, linehaul drivers.

How many years does it take to get to top scale?

And how does your benefits and pension benefits. Compare to what i was receiving threw Central States. In the NMFA.

Looking for a employment. And i would rather work for a union carrier. Than a non-union one.

Thanks for any info. It would be appreciated. Later UNION BROTHERS!:shift:

I'm so glad. You called!

We are hiring people with. Skills like yours' the pay is very good and you will be welcome to have our 10

percent removed fromall you do. We will take more later so you will advance rapidly!

Our pension benefits are the best in the land and we soon will be improving more so youwillget to pay

us when you quit working or die than we will gladly recieve your payments threw direct undeposit from your account

Yew have made the rite choice in you carrer path. Yelcome to work here!!

Hmm

Thanks for the reply back i guess. Are u management or a union worker?

If u can give me some answers on the questions. I asked that would be helpful. Sounds like your not a happy camper.!:nutkick:

Later..

Hello.

I am a Laidoff YRC City P@D driver. Was wondering if your columbus ohio location is hiring. Now or anytime soon.

Was wondering what is the starting pay and top scale pay. For dockworkers/ city p@d drivers, linehaul drivers.

How many years does it take to get to top scale?

And how does your benefits and pension benefits. Compare to what i was receiving threw Central States. In the NMFA.

Looking for a employment. And i would rather work for a union carrier. Than a non-union one.

Thanks for any info. It would be appreciated. Later UNION BROTHERS!:shift:

Read some of the other threads under NEMF. They are going through a tough time right now.......

Last I heard, (my friend was trying to get hired on there), they have been on a hiring freeze since around Dec. 2008.

Good luck to you in your search for employment.

I'm so glad. You called!

We are hiring people with. Skills like yours' the pay is very good and you will be welcome to have our 10

percent removed fromall you do. We will take more later so you will advance rapidly!

Our pension benefits are the best in the land and we soon will be improving more so youwillget to pay

us when you quit working or die than we will gladly recieve your payments threw direct undeposit from your account

Yew have made the rite choice in you carrer path. Yelcome to work here!!

Too funny :biglaugh:

they were hiring in Ct and Nj, last I checked never got a call back . anyway CPC logistics is hiring in columbus ohio location they haul for walgreens drug store 19.50 hr to start top pay is 23.85 after 3 yrs ot after 8 check them out sorry about your layoff good luck to you..............

Hmm

Thanks for the reply back i guess. Are u management or a union worker?

If u can give me some answers on the questions. I asked that would be helpful. Sounds like your not a happy camper.!:nutkick:

Later..

Look where this nortnarg is from, then look at the nemf coverage map. unless he's driving hundreds of miles one way to work, he doesn't work for nemf.

Best real advice I can give you is to contact the tm on columbus. I know they hired 5 or 6 guys a few months back, no idea what they're doing over there now tho.