NEMF in NC

Docksteward

Teamsters Local 71
Credits
I drove by the Dell plant here in NC an spotted a NEMF trailer there. How far south do you guys run? If it weren't for Truckingboards I wouldn't know who they were. The logo is easy to spot, like RDWY "Big R" used to be..........soon to be gone!! DS.

There is a lot of switched equipment at all the company's of the Shevell Group. It may have been an Eastern Freight Ways power unit pulling a NEMF trailer.

That happens all the time.

I wouldnt think a company named new england would be very popular in the south some are still fighting the civil war

They have been here in Va but were not a strong presence. You would see them in our are about two times a week mainly going to the military bases. I did see one last week a new volvo with the plactic still wrapped around the pax seat with a new trailer in an industrial park showing off it new equip.

owlpuss said:
I wouldnt think a company named new england would be very popular in the south some are still fighting the civil war
LOL owlpuss..........I didn't think about it like that. Now if you are talking about the Patriots....us Panther fans do have a grudge to hold with them!! DS.

docksteward why hold a grudge your team was beaten fair and square lol panthers getting in playoffs patriots sure thing

owlpuss said:
docksteward why hold a grudge your team was beaten fair and square lol panthers getting in playoffs patriots sure thing
I'm not,,,, just thought I would try and beat that dead horse, like everyone else does!:horse: DS.

I drove by the Dell plant here in NC an spotted a NEMF trailer there. How far south do you guys run? If it weren't for Truckingboards I wouldn't know who they were. The logo is easy to spot, like RDWY "Big R" used to be..........soon to be gone!! DS.

dell was a big account with nemf when they're base was in new york