NEMF new fall fashion!

Hawks9718

TB Lurker
Credits
(Let me preface this by saying, I appreciate the sentiment, so thank you.)

You guys get your safety awards?? Great lookin jacket, real sharp... Like 27 years ago! Magnum PI called, he wants his jacket back!

Shevell is probaly digging through one of his storage trailers he bought at auction of a defunct TEAMSTER CARRIER years ago and is having the jackets retro fitted from a stack of uniform jackets. Are they MCLEAN TRUCKING colors. They guy feeds off of other carriers going out of business !!!

So true...but , they have been doing that for years.....in all phases of the operation..u ever see a truck wash guy?...nope! Ask the salesman what give aways they ever had... Nothn!....heres what they do give...cheap rates,crappy service and same old same old bad attitudes

So true...but , they have been doing that for years.....in all phases of the operation..u ever see a truck wash guy?...nope! Ask the salesman what give aways they ever had... Nothn!....heres what they do give...cheap rates,crappy service and same old same old bad attitudes

Isn't that nice, You like us, you really like us.

sorry man...i drank the KOOL-AID like everyone else...i believed the lies and the insults like when they preach "your like family"..the sad thing is they keep way to much info from the employees. no-one really knows anything thts going on..theres absolutely no communication

sorry man...i drank the KOOL-AID like everyone else...i believed the lies and the insults like when they preach "your like family"..the sad thing is they keep way to much info from the employees. no-one really knows anything thts going on..theres absolutely no communication

There is no difference between this company or any other company other than the color of the trucks & the name on the door. If you think that the company you work for should let you know everything, then you need to work for yourself. No matter where you work they will tell you only what you need to know and what they want you to know. In the real working world the only thing you need to know is, you come to work, you do your job, you go home, and at the end of the week you get paid. That's all any company owes you, is to pay you for your work.

yep all companies are run the same..crappy..if i ran my business like ANY trucking company, i would be out of business within a month....it's another day and another 50 cents....yet all these companies are still around...simply stunning!