NEMF road man hits and kills pedstrian on 95 South in Mass.

they dont mention NEMF on the video....they certainly have had bad luck the last couple of years regarding accidents and fatalities

Gotta wonder about the circumstances of this: what was a pedestrian doing on I-95? At age 77, was he disoriented? Maybe alzheimers? I have also heard of people committing ******* in this manner. Whatever it was, I have to feel sympathy for the driver and the family of the deceased.

Report later in the day said the pedestrian was changing a tire and he stepped into the travel lane for whatever reason. Regardless of the circumstances I feel for both the truck driver and the family of the victim.

unfortunately the driver now has to live with this the rest of his life..condolences to all invlolved in this tough situation.

Gotta wonder about the circumstances of this: what was a pedestrian doing on I-95? At age 77, was he disoriented? Maybe alzheimers? I have also heard of people committing ******* in this manner. Whatever it was, I have to feel sympathy for the driver and the family of the deceased.

I agree. The victim and the driver have my greatest sympathies.

move over

This is why it should be mandatory that we move over if someone is on the shoulder! Condolences to all

This is why it should be mandatory that we move over if someone is on the shoulder! Condolences to all

In some states that is the law now, move over or slow down.
unfortunately that isn't always practical, especially in morning traffic where this incident happened. Usually if you are in the right lane there, the traffic in the second lane rides so close to each other that you can't get out.

I saw this guy changing his tire before the accident. His vehicle wasn't all the way onto the shoulder. He was working in the slow lane. He was very foolish.