NEMF Rochester Union Steward killed after ball game

RochesterHomepage.net - Co-workers cope with loss of "man with big heart" (updated 6:05 p.m.)

This is the last news article I'll post here regarding this tragic loss of one your own.
Theres a video with his Rochester co-workers,but its not working.

I'm still very stunded by the news of this city drivers death!

Welll then you all be safe,and may the Lord direct your path,its working for me,life is so very short,we never know when it will end,Apostolic.

They are going to have calling hours 7/2/08 between 7PM & 9 PM & 2PM to 4PM 7/3/08 for anyone on here that lives around the Rochester area.
I will be going there myself.
I know just about every city driver,and the outbound dispatcher that works at the terminal.

Here DJ is out for a friendly game of soft ball,with his friends,then some bizzar disagreement takes his life!

May he rest in peace.

I went to the funeral home to pay my respects last night.
There was a NEMF city tractor parked in the front with 5 black ballons attached to the grill.

I have never seen so many people at a funeral home like there was last night.

The V.P. of your company was there with some sales people.

It is such a sad waste of a life,he was only 37 with 2 young childern.
He was so good at bowling he could of been on the professional bowlers tour really raking in the money.
He decided to be a city truck driver so he could stay around and raise his childern.

Now in just a flash in time its over for him.

DJ may you rest in peace.

my thoughts and prayers go out to the family...all this over a stupid KIDS game...we teach our children to play by the rules and respect each other but when grown adults cant even do it then what example are we setting? he was being the BIGGER man and walking away...r.i.p my fellow brother

what a f*cking coward ! you hit a guy while he's not looking. this punk @ss s.o.b should've got his @ss pummeled on site. i hope those charges get upgraded so someone could punch him in the back of the head while they pound his anus !

what a f*cking coward ! you hit a guy while he's not looking. this punk @ss s.o.b should've got his @ss pummeled on site. i hope those charges get upgraded so someone could punch him in the back of the head while they pound his anus !

I think this gentleman will get what he deserves from behind in jail.

Thanks a lot for posting this follow up news story on DJ.,NEMF.
Its such a waste of a good guy for this hot head to take him away from all of us with a low life cowardly sucker punch.

May DJ rest in peace,and his attacker get everything he has coming to him that the New York court system will allow.

Looks like they are upgrading the charges.Thats good to see.My heart goes out to his family and his co workers.I know its hard on you guys too as we just lost a co worker to a motorcycle accident last week.

thanks for all your concern the Rochester terminal is dealing with this tragic loss as best we can. Hopefully the charges will be upgraded enoough so that they throw away the the key on this three time loser and useless m.....fu..ker