Holland | 34 Hr Restart?

14 x 5= 70 get to work buddy
yeah one job was enough wife could stay home and raise kids I DO remember those days not very long ago (at least with a UNION card)!
those days are gone.. welcome to the new normal.
now everybody in the family including the pet dog has to get a job to make it and dumba$$ Bush brags about it and Obama puts it on steroids and YRC takes advantage yada yada blah blah stick a fork in it LOL!

Last edited:
The only thing this 34hr restart will hurt is bottom extra board drivers who will never work if top guys keep using 34 restart to gain hours and keep working get rid of the hog board switch to first in first out.
Send them extra board guys over to shuttle. We’re swamped.We could then work 4, sixteen hour shifts,and take 3 days off.

Send them extra board guys over to shuttle. We’re swamped.We could then work 4, sixteen hour shifts,and take 3 days off.
Turn wheel and extra board do get work calls to do shuttle if you are short handed I made sure to only do two moves for the day plus took a 4hr nap at Global One!

The only thing this 34hr restart will hurt is bottom extra board drivers who will never work if top guys keep using 34 restart to gain hours and keep working get rid of the hog board switch to first in first out.
AGREED! A "Wheelboard" (First In/First Out Clock Punch) is a hell of a lot fairer way to work, AND PRESERVE JOBS. If the "Hogs" overextend themselves, that's by their own volition. I played that game at YFS and a few RDWY terminals that were "Hoggers". Bottom guys only worked weekends and holidays when the Hogs ran out of time. Wheel/Clock levels the playing field and gives EVERYONE a fair shot to stay working, even through the lean times.

PS: If the "Hogs" run True Legal Eagle, even with a 34 hour restart, it really won't affect the bottom of the board, just them. However, it will improve moral since they will have logged themselves out of hours and will be sitting at home so we don't have to listen to the BS.

Turn wheel and extra board do get work calls to do shuttle if you are short handed I made sure to only do two moves for the day plus took a 4hr nap at Global One!
The 1700 starts like Global 2. It’s closer to the new HRNY drop yard in Elk Grove.