Nemf Stinks

richie0115

TB Lurker
Credits
What a great union this company has, union employees are laid off while non-union employees keep there job. What is the point of this union other then to just take your money?

In the South Plainfield NJ terminal they have been using nonunion drivers from Carrier & Eastern to do NEMFs work & cut the unionmen's hours. This has been going on for months.

The company is using non-union dock workers who are working side by side with the union drivers and the union dock workers on the dock. The compnay also uses carrier and eastern freight ways to move loads, not giving the work to the union employees.

This is because NEMF workers are represented by the Machinists union and not the Teamsters. This would never be allowed under the NMFA

This is a perfect example of why UPSF workers should stay as far away as possible from the APWA.

This is because NEMF workers are represented by the Machinists union and not the Teamsters. This would never be allowed under the NMFA

This is a perfect example of why UPSF workers should stay as far away as possible from the APWA.
What kind of a Union would let this go one? Not one I want to be a part of that is for sure.

What kind of a Union would let this go one? Not one I want to be a part of that is for sure.

Before Puff Driver comes on and tries to blame the Teamsters for this, just check the record.

Back in the 70s & 80s the owner of NEMF had a sweatheart deal with corrupt Teamster officials & when the Teamsters tried to correct the problem he made a deal with the Genovese crime family to replace the Teamsters with the Machinists union.

Before Puff Driver comes on and tries to blame the Teamsters for this, just check the record.

Back in the 70s & 80s the owner of NEMF had a sweatheart deal with corrupt Teamster officials & when the Teamsters tried to correct the problem he made a deal with the Genovese crime family to replace the Teamsters with the Machinists union.

I was kinda waiting for him to come on and defend the company on this one too.This is gonna get real interesting real soon I think.

I was kinda waiting for him to come on and defend the company on this one too.This is gonna get real interesting real soon I think.

He won't defend the company DB. Ole Puff will just blame the Teamsters and ignore the fact that the owner of the company was in bed with the mob

What a great union this company has, union employees are laid off while non-union employees keep there job. What is the point of this union other then to just take your money?

Its been 4 days since this post....has your union said or done anything to get the union workers back to work ? How does NEMF justify this ?

They laid off a driver in Jamestown NY,and 1 mechanic while part timers that are non union are working.The terminal mananger does NOT stick up for his drivers.The 1 driver that was laid off was a line haul driver and was told they have no idea when he will be called back.He was the only driver that went to the school through nemf.So would he still have to pay back the money?
Alot of guys are sitting home cause of no work.

Thanks for the softball...

Who was teh Genovese Crime Family??

What union was paid by us (NEMF Employees) to protect us against an out of control company?????
And you say I may 'blame' the teamsters??
They were paid by me for job security and what did we get.

I have no love for that company, howevery my arrangement was to work for wages and the work rules set forth by the contract.

But the company made a deal with the teamsters to sell all of us out...

Just like they did at Red Star...

Mobsters....

They laid off a driver in Jamestown NY,and 1 mechanic while part timers that are non union are working.The terminal mananger does NOT stick up for his drivers.The 1 driver that was laid off was a line haul driver and was told they have no idea when he will be called back.He was the only driver that went to the school through nemf.So would he still have to pay back the money?
Alot of guys are sitting home cause of no work.

i hang out sometimes with an NEMF driver on my route and he told me his trm. (Elizabeth, NJ) has laid off several men and what would've been their work has now been given to their sister co. Carrier Ind. to deliver. yes, they do suck !

Thanks for the softball...

Who was teh Genovese Crime Family??

What union was paid by us (NEMF Employees) to protect us against an out of control company?????
And you say I may 'blame' the teamsters??
They were paid by me for job security and what did we get.

I have no love for that company, howevery my arrangement was to work for wages and the work rules set forth by the contract.

But the company made a deal with the teamsters to sell all of us out...

Just like they did at Red Star...

Mobsters....

We have been over all this before.

FACT: The owner of NEMF was in bed with the mob & had a sweatheart deal with a couple of corrupt union officials that were made members of the Genovese crime family.

FACT: Local 560 tried to end the sweatheart deal & the mob did whatever it is they do to stop people from messing up their deals.You read the transcripts of the wiretaps. If the mob didn't keep 560 in line the "Jew" was going to talk & 5 mobsters would have ended up in jail unless he (the owner of NEMF) got his way.

FACT: Everyone on the street knew of NEMF's sweatheart deal. You knew or should have known that NEMF was a "mob job" before you went to work there.

FACT: You have repeatedly lied when you said that the Teamsters stole your pension. You lied when you said that you sued Local 560 to get your pension.

FACT:There isn't 1 bit of evidence to support your wild claim that any deal was made between USF & the Teamsters to sell us out at Red Star.

Those red dots next to your reputation show that you are all alone in your constant Teamster bashing....The Teamsters did this - the Teamsters did that. Waaaaaaaaaaaaa

We have been over all this before.

FACT: The owner of NEMF was in bed with the mob & had a sweatheart deal with a couple of corrupt union officials that were made members of the Genovese crime family.

FACT: Local 560 tried to end the sweatheart deal & the mob did whatever it is they do to stop people from messing up their deals.You read the transcripts of the wiretaps. If the mob didn't keep 560 in line the "Jew" was going to talk & 5 mobsters would have ended up in jail unless he (the owner of NEMF) got his way.

FACT: Everyone on the street knew of NEMF's sweatheart deal. You knew or should have known that NEMF was a "mob job" before you went to work there.

FACT: You have repeatedly lied when you said that the Teamsters stole your pension. You lied when you said that you sued Local 560 to get your pension.

FACT:There isn't 1 bit of evidence to support your wild claim that any deal was made between USF & the Teamsters to sell us out at Red Star.

Those red dots next to your reputation show that you are all alone in your constant Teamster bashing....The Teamsters did this - the Teamsters did that. Waaaaaaaaaaaaa

Can You Say.....SLAM. :knockout:

Machinist Union

The union has still done nothing. Non union people are still working and the union people are still sitting.

How about an update. Has the machinist's union said or done anything to get the fulltime union employees back to work? How can they justify letting the company use part time nonunion employees to do union work while you men are on layoff?