Nemf Stinks

I was at the winton road Rochester Wegmans warehouse finger printing freight with a NEMF driver.
We both had really wicked loads.
He had to work a 53 foot load,and I had a 48 footer to handle.

I'm not sure if he's a member of the truckingboards?

It was coming up on the time the dock workers were going to clock out.
I still had 8 skids wrapped into 2 skid units to sort,and seg. it was 3PM they go home at 3:30PM.
My dock guy told me to get out he didn't think I'd be done by the time he got going.

My TM was really flaming mad at me for bringing that shippment back,but when the customers says get out,you can't get anywhere arguing with him,so you just go.

The driver from NEMF said he was staying to finish,he didn't care if his dock checker wanted to go home or not.

I was woundering how he made out,if he finished,or got the boot?

I don't know when I'm going to see him again?
I was woundering if anyone from the Rochester terminal on here could let me know?

This whole warehouse is Teamster,and seeing your company isn't in that union,I really wounder how your driver did?

another reason why most people think NEMF is a dump. what Mr. Shevell has been doing to those guys is a damn shame. let your work be taken away from you and let's see how you like it.

Nemf does Carrier loads, Carrier Fills in on Line haul as well as Eastern.

The Frieght has got to move. Do you suggest it sits there till NEMF Drivers get around to it?

Carrier does not haul line haul unless there is extra, no matter what anybody tells ya, that is fact.

That's not spin

Nemf does Carrier loads, Carrier Fills in on Line haul as well as Eastern.

The Frieght has got to move. Do you suggest it sits there till NEMF Drivers get around to it?

Carrier does not haul line haul unless there is extra, no matter what anybody tells ya, that is fact.

That's not spin

Every day 10+ Eastern Drivers do turn runs from the Pittsburgh NEMF terminal to meet an NEMF Driver, then return to the PIT terminal.

Please note these drivers where all hired over the past year to do this specific job. They where hired as Eastern drivers. They could have just as easily have been hired as NEMF drivers.

Please note they do turn runs in all directions, not just west. How would you explain this roadrnnr2007?

Several people have asked me how do I know things...well until Thursday I was employed by TSG in an executive sales position two steps below the former CEO MB. MB brought me to the company because we worked together at Con-Way. When he was asked to leave, I was pretty sure that I was going to be next, because of my allignment to him, not because of my skills. I brought nearly 7 Million dollars or warehousing and transportation to TSG. They could not fire me...just "eliminate my position".

All I can say, and it is only my opinion, that it does not matter what you do for MS or anyone who is in his inner circle...you make money for the man...your work pays for him to live in Trump Towers...your efforts pay for his driver to drive him in his Bently to and from NYC every day...your sweat pays for his son to be sent to CA so he can not ruin the family business as he has tried by his retarded behavior many times.

NEMF is all about MS and how much money he can make for himself and his family and your sacrificed if you do not submit.

There are better companies out there...go find them...I will see you there.

:nutkick:

NEMF is all about MS and how much money he can make for himself and his family and your sacrificed if you do not submit.

I usually don't like to see people lose their jobs, but when you work for a ruthless individual like MS I guess that you have to expect it.

Let me remind you of something you posted last year when we were debating how MS was in bed with the mob & how they intimidated the NEMF workers into leaving the Teamsters union.
Dont blame MS, business is business

Now maybe you might understand how his men felt about him back when you were defending him.

Happy Trails

Good luck in your future endeavors Logisticnyc! :smilie_132:

Several people have asked me how do I know things...well until Thursday I was employed by TSG in an executive sales position two steps below the former CEO MB. MB brought me to the company because we worked together at Con-Way. When he was asked to leave, I was pretty sure that I was going to be next, because of my allignment to him, not because of my skills. I brought nearly 7 Million dollars or warehousing and transportation to TSG. They could not fire me...just "eliminate my position".

All I can say, and it is only my opinion, that it does not matter what you do for MS or anyone who is in his inner circle...you make money for the man...your work pays for him to live in Trump Towers...your efforts pay for his driver to drive him in his Bently to and from NYC every day...your sweat pays for his son to be sent to CA so he can not ruin the family business as he has tried by his retarded behavior many times.

Sorry to hear it logisticsnyc. With your experience I'm sure you'll end up back on your feet in no time.

Good Luck

CFer

sorry to hear log. you sound like an intelligent level headed guy, i think you'll bounce back and be better off in the long run. good luck, don't forget to stop in and say hi from time to time. i was serriously considering leaving myself this spring, but i don't know. i got a pretty good thing going here and if i left i think i'd regret it, esp if the raise rumors for us in the expansion area are true.

Raise?

sorry to hear log. you sound like an intelligent level headed guy, i think you'll bounce back and be better off in the long run. good luck, don't forget to stop in and say hi from time to time. i was serriously considering leaving myself this spring, but i don't know. i got a pretty good thing going here and if i left i think i'd regret it, esp if the raise rumors for us in the expansion area are true.

Oh, sure. Tease me like that. ;) Will the raise put you guys where the east is? Above and beyond?

Hope so, I'd vote no to the contact/ union to get a raise!!!!

Just kidding george i luv ya :hide:

Oh, sure. Tease me like that. ;) Will the raise put you guys where the east is? Above and beyond?

Hope so, I'd vote no to the contact/ union to get a raise!!!!

Just kidding george i luv ya :hide:

have seen nothing in print or heard anything from the horses mouth. we'll have to wait til the end of august and see what happens.

logistics if you have experience in sales you should go third party. The money is there to be had and I could tell you who is the best depending on what your needs are. Don't worry NEMF doesnt have much longer

It is my guess that at some point that TSG will be acquired. This company is ripe for it.

First...TSG is worth a ton of money simply from their real estate holdings, probably more than their their capitol holdings such as rolling stock and client lists. The HQ in Elizabeth is worth more than $40MM USD. The LTL facilities that have been built recently can be converted to warehouses due to the fact that they are in the 30-40K sq. ft. range.

If I were Gordon Gecco and this was Blue Star Freigt Ways...I would buy it and break it up. There are plenty of takers for all of the pieces and they are worth more than the sum total of the whole.

Gordon Gekko?

If I were Gordon Gecco and this was Blue Star Freigt Ways...I would buy it and break it up. There are plenty of takers for all of the pieces and they are worth more than the sum total of the whole.[/quote]

:hysterical:

Could that possibly be a reference to Wall Street (1987)?

If so, bravo! great analogy!

This does seem to be a company who's only focus is green.

If I were Gordon Gecco and this was Blue Star Freigt Ways...I would buy it and break it up. There are plenty of takers for all of the pieces and they are worth more than the sum total of the whole.

:hysterical:

Could that possibly be a reference to Wall Street (1987)?

If so, bravo! great analogy!

This does seem to be a company who's only focus is green.

LMAO! Wall Street quip, ftl!

wallstreet460.jpg