Nemf Stinks

We have been over all this before.

FACT: The owner of NEMF was in bed with the mob & had a sweatheart deal with a couple of corrupt union officials that were made members of the Genovese crime family.

FACT: Local 560 tried to end the sweatheart deal & the mob did whatever it is they do to stop people from messing up their deals.You read the transcripts of the wiretaps. If the mob didn't keep 560 in line the "Jew" was going to talk & 5 mobsters would have ended up in jail unless he (the owner of NEMF) got his way.

FACT: Everyone on the street knew of NEMF's sweatheart deal. You knew or should have known that NEMF was a "mob job" before you went to work there.

FACT: You have repeatedly lied when you said that the Teamsters stole your pension. You lied when you said that you sued Local 560 to get your pension.

FACT:There isn't 1 bit of evidence to support your wild claim that any deal was made between USF & the Teamsters to sell us out at Red Star.

Those red dots next to your reputation show that you are all alone in your constant Teamster bashing....The Teamsters did this - the Teamsters did that. Waaaaaaaaaaaaa

You must be living in a different world if you do not think the teamsters and USF did not plan out what happened. It was a conspiracy from the beginning.

You must be living in a different world if you do not think the teamsters and USF did not plan out what happened. It was a conspiracy from the beginning.
And you are basing your opinion on what? Its been almost 4 years since the Red Star shutdown & I don't recall reading even 1 piece of factual information that would even raise the suspicion of a conspiracy..... But I'm interested in reading any information that you might want to post in support of your conspiracy allegations

banned

And you are basing your opinion on what? Its been almost 4 years since the Red Star shutdown & I don't recall reading even 1 piece of factual information that would even raise the suspicion of a conspiracy..... But I'm interested in reading any information that you might want to post in support of your conspiracy allegations
thats a fancy trick you did to get me banned, just like a union worker, go cry I mean (file a griveance) to the powers that be,but I see you got some more people to fight with over the union... so I am not alone in this silly fight

thats a fancy trick you did to get me banned, just like a union worker, go cry I mean (file a griveance) to the powers that be,but I see you got some more people to fight with over the union... so I am not alone in this silly fight

Explain what fancy trick you are accusing me of. I didn't go crying to anyone & I didn't try to get you banned.... I have never even given you bad rep points.... Check my last post to you. I posted that I didn't even want to respond to you in a PM & that I would rather continue to challenge your union bashing posts openly on these forums.
Why would I want to have you banned? You are easy to debate because you keep leaving yourself wide open by making accusations that you can't prove.

I challenge you to show how I posted or tried in ANY WAY to get you banned...Prove it, the moderators are here to back you up if what you claim is true.... Prove it!

the mods say they got complaints..my last post to you got me run... so thats my story, if u didnt, then fine.....but what can I prove?:biglaugh:

the mods say they got complaints..my last post to you got me run... so thats my story, if u didnt, then fine.....but what can I prove?:biglaugh:
That always seems to be your story, you make posts that you can't prove.... Your last post to me was on the Holland forum & you called us "union bytches". Thats what probably got you banned. But I didn't make any complaints. Why should I when it is much more interesting to just call you out on it. Then I can sit back & watch you put your foot in your mouth when you have to resort to lies, name calling & "jacking off" comments because you can't back up your claims.
I hope that the moderators will step in here & acknowledge the fact that it was not me that complained & that I didnt pull a "fancy trick" like you accused me of doing.....I also would like the moderators to move this to the union nonunion forum starting with UPSFreightMan's post. I don't think that either topic has anything to do with NEMF & theres no reason to bore them with your lies or UPSFreightMan's union conspiracy theories.

How about it mods

Will whoever banned usf523 step in here & tell this guy that I didn't have anything to do with it.

I'm sorry, I thought this was an NEMF thread, not an "argue with each other about who got who banned" thread.