nemf thread talks about union renegotiaion and suddenly disapeares???

You should't put J.B. Hunt down like that. They are much better than where NEMF will end up if they keep opening there legs and letting the company **** them. At least Hunt drivers will not start stupid rumors and have shop stwarts blaming people and the internet to help there own power struggle!
i agree with steelmiller.nemf has short changed you guys for years why stop now.get a new contract for like 34 cents a mile and we can call u jb hunt

what what

You should't put J.B. Hunt down like that. They are much better than where NEMF will end up if they keep opening there legs and letting the company **** them. At least Hunt drivers will not start stupid rumors and have shop stwarts blaming people and the internet to help there own power struggle!

MS stated in the meeting last week that the company had made 3000.00 dollars profit one week and that would not even buy a good meal in new york city.
WOW !!!!!!!!!!!
AT THAT PRICE I WOULD HAVE TO USE FOUR WEEKS PAY AFTER TAXES TO BUY A MEAL AND I NEED TO TAKE A CUT

Pay cuts

ike S. is going to get everything he wants and you know it!!!!He is the absolute power in the company. He answers only to his reflection.

On behalf of all the YRC employees who voted NO to any concession I would like to apologize to you guys for starting what I now call "the race to the bottom".:TR10driving03:

Self believing rumors!

I can not believe how these guys at NEMF will listen to people that have NO idea what's going on and believe them. It's the funniest thing I ever seen. People getting pissed for NO reason. Seems like the guys at NEMF are not in the freight business, they are in the rumor and sticking a dagger in the back business!:clap::biglaugh:

On behalf of all the YRC employees who voted NO to any concession I would like to apologize to you guys for starting what I now call "the race to the bottom".:TR10driving03:

Wow, I didn't know "ALL the YRC employees that voted no" had a spokesperson.:biglaugh:

vote no!!!!!! when business was great he didnt offer a bonus right? i know i was there. its time to stand up to the greedy boss. or do u want to keep paying for his $3000 dinners

he wants at leat 5%- if he can get more, he ll go for it.

Can you elaborate on this a bit? A 5% cut in what? and to whom? CEO's, Office workers, Maintenance workers, Shop personnel, Drivers? All of the above?
5% Reduction in hours worked per day?
5% Reduction in Personnell?
5% Reduction in Payroll?
5% Reduction in Benefits?
5% Reduction in what the company pays for insurance on behalf of the workers?

thats all I heard and you know where I got it from so its good info.

I love how everyone has "the truth", but they're all different. Keep 'em comin'!!

couchsmiley-1.gif