NEMF Wokers, Do Not Post Quote's On These

smokie

TB Lurker
Credits
Please ignore these names, and DO NOT Quote POST them, or answer them in any form. They do not know anything about our Job now, they may have in the past. Now they are here just to play with you, because they have no say in their life's, no one will listen to them, they are more likely always ***** whipped, and this is the only control they have is on here. These names are: imovaherenow, steelmiller, and Friend of the Frog. *******************More names will be added to the list, as we go on.:eck13:

Who is this Steve Mad guy?

what are you, the Grand Wizard of NEMF? Does that get me on the list? If not I'll try again later.

A bunch of trouble makers with no real life.

what are you, the Grand Wizard of NEMF? Does that get me on the list? If not I'll try again later.

Hey Danny Oboy, Are you a NEMF employee?
And yes I am something like that. A bunch of guys have been posting a lot of untrue things here, just a bunch of trouble makers with no real life. We do not mind posts from others, but do not be a coward. State who you work for, and that this is your opinion. DO NOT TRY to pretend you work with us, or make statements that are not true, or that you do not know about.

OK Steve

Answer me this question..

Why does NEMF need three (3) Sales VPs plus all the regional sales managers ??
You have Ben D, Ed G and Mark C........

Thats just on the sales side, I am not even gonna touch on the fat in the operations dept.

Just answer me that one question.

Chief Steward? What tribe is he from, the Fugowies?

You never heard of a Chief of Police, just a inside joke he made. I am just more into keeping the truth here of what's gong on with us, and have a opinionated forum, instead of lies, and instigating behavior.

funny how angry stevo..has hijacked this board and thinks he can control your thoughts and who you can or cannot talk to. all i hear is rubbn elbows with management?..exackly the kind of union nemf wants..people want to talk about lies drnk another sip of the koolaid ur a clown dude, go honk ur nose or do some balloon tricks, because thats all ur good for

TO NEMF Worker's, Look at this, WOW

Guy's it's funny how others just can not stay away from us, they just have to comment with negativity. We must be so interesting, and so GREAT of a Company, that they really do care what we do here. Maybe they just want to follow our foot steps, learn from us, or just jealous of our Unity. Look they post before going to work, and after work, WOW! Guy's it's Friday, have a great weekend, and I understand if you do not post over the weekend, you have better things to do, with your family's, and friends. AND REMEMBER IGNORE THE IGNORANT.

TECHNOLOGY IS FUNNY TO U, EVER HEAR OF A BLACKBERRY WITH INTERNET ACCESS.

UR GRAND KID HAD TO START UP UR CTR FOR U DIDNT HE.

HERES THE DEFINTION U THROW AROUND

UNITY-In dramatic composition, one of the principles by which a uniform tenor of story and propriety of representation are preserved;

NOW GO KISS MY *****

couchsmiley-1.gif