nemf...

Rodedog

TB Lurker
Credits
are there any nemf drivers around here?? i have somes questions about the PRESENT, not the PAST. pm me or let me know you're here so i can pm you. thanks.

this must be the secret company..all these people around here and nobody knows..this is simply amazing :attention:

the keck said:
this must be the secret company..all these people around here and nobody knows..this is simply amazing :attention:
you could ask my tm. he just quit and went over with M.B. to run the co. he took two good salesmen and a handful of drivers.

Its a sh*t bag operation run by a band of gypsies. Anyone that has any self worth would not even consider working for such a group.

Just one man's opinion

Friend of the frog said:
Its a sh*t bag operation run by a band of gypsies. Anyone that has any self worth would not even consider working for such a group.

Just one man's opinion
Watch your self i'll call Mike S.:police:

Saw an advertisement for help in a Boston paper. I was shocked to see what the pay scale is .... it listed road / linehaul pay @ .38pm ....
If that is all they pay no wonder those NEMF drivers run down the road like a cat with it's tail on fire.
Too many well paying companies out there to work for those peanuts.

Haywould said:
you could ask my tm. he just quit and went over with M.B. to run the co. he took two good salesmen and a handful of drivers.
Nick from XDP?? Yeah i've talked to him. NEMF has lots of good former CCX people runnin the show.

Friend of the frog said:

Just one man's opinion
thanks for the great info!

flstc2000 said:
Saw an advertisement for help in a Boston paper. I was shocked to see what the pay scale is .... it listed road / linehaul pay @ .38pm ....
If that is all they pay no wonder those NEMF drivers run down the road like a cat with it's tail on fire.
my guess is that's a starting rate. here's what they're offerin in cleveland...
http://jobs.cleveland.com/texis/job...32eb34a11f70&q=cdl driver&pp=25&view=2&page=1

badlionsfan said:
Nick from XDP?? Yeah i've talked to him. NEMF has lots of good former CCX people runnin the show.
yep! thats him. I wouldn't expect anything from him. he's a idiot! hes book smart but no common sence.:duh:

37 cents a mile starting for Linehaul (nights). $15 extra for the night if you layover plus free hotel room. Home most days on the extra board. Still waiting to get my benefits package in the mail. I get about $9/950 a week gross, sometimes more, sometimes less.

badlionsfan said:
are there any nemf drivers around here?? i have somes questions about the PRESENT, not the PAST. pm me or let me know you're here so i can pm you. thanks.
badlionsfan----have been with NEMF for 2 years, since Red Star closed it,s doors, was with them for 18, if anything i can help you with concerning nemf just let me know

flstc2000 said:
correct me if i,am wrong but doesn,t yellow, roadway, new penn, abf, and of course my favorite USF start out at 40.5. i know i,am right so don,t bother to correct me after spending 18 years with Red Star and being sold out by Jr. Hoffa and the teamsters for the sake of the union and not the employee

NEMF response

Its not bad...They are opening 4 or 5 news terms. in the midwest. I think the road drivers make arounf 45 cent per mile. Dont know what a new driver starts out though. P and D at least in NY starts at 15.50 I think. but after you cap out at 23 or 24 per hr they give you a .50 cent raise per hr each yr for as many years you are there