nemf...

All Lies

You must really like me. You seem to be very interested in where I worked and where I did not. I never worked at Transcon nor did I ever say I did.

But you know everything.

You even know why I worked at NEMF..

Wow, what I guy. I wish I were as smart as you...

You go on bleieving the union never did anything wrong and blame everyone else for their failures...I really dont care about 560 anymore, I'm getting my $$$. I had to fight for it but I'm getting something...

How does that union Boss's bootie taste anyway...

Puff Driver....Maybe it was Time DC or Transcon etc... My point was that according to your past posts you had worked in 560 before you went to NEMF. So you knew it was a mob job before going there.

On the old Truckingboards you lied so many times that you probably don't even remember the details of your lies.

Month after month, post after post about how 560 stole your pension, lawyers, lawsuits etc. etc. on & on.

And then one day you slipped up and posted that you had not even retired yet.

You probably posted so many lies that you probably can't even remember which ones you told.

Eventually I'll get tired of trying to get an honest answer from you, just like everyone else.

I THINK that your constant Teamster bashing is just a load of crap!!!!

2) The equipment for the west is BRAND NEW. Not the 15 year old Macks that you get at NPME or the 30 year old Fords at RDWY.
[/QUOTE]

BS... there are some new volvos. But as an expanding terminal we are getting all the CRAP from the east for expansion. Macks with nearly one million miles... Jeeeeeesus.

2) The equipment for the west is BRAND NEW. Not the 15 year old Macks that you get at NPME or the 30 year old Fords at RDWY.

BS... there are some new volvos. But as an expanding terminal we are getting all the CRAP from the east for expansion. Macks with nearly one million miles... Jeeeeeesus.

Well it wouldn't be fair if you guys got all new equipment and the people that have been with the company have to keep the crap ones.

Well it wouldn't be fair if you guys got all new equipment and the people that have been with the company have to keep the crap ones.

True. But if their gonna send junk, at least make sure it works. These trucks have broken down numerous times on line haul. Just what I wanna be, stuck in Ohio because they keep sending us garbage.

True. But if their gonna send junk, at least make sure it works. These trucks have broken down numerous times on line haul. Just what I wanna be, stuck in Ohio because they keep sending us garbage.

I think no matter what equipment you get it's going to suck lol. They are too cheap to buy new stuff.

whaaaaaaaaaaaa, we run further one way than the drivers we meet do round trip, whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa. the real joke is that chicago is the golden child while cleveland actually produces, our #1 road driver get 400 miles a night, everyone else is under 400 miles. and when we meet chicago, it's in toledo. about 110 miles one way for us, and what, 240 for you one way??? if i were you chicago boy, i'd quit cryin, no one wants to hear it, cuz you guys have it made over there, and i think we both know why you do.:chairshot:

whaaaaaaaaaaaa, we run further one way than the drivers we meet do round trip, whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa. the real joke is that chicago is the golden child while cleveland actually produces, our #1 road driver get 400 miles a night, everyone else is under 400 miles. and when we meet chicago, it's in toledo. about 110 miles one way for us, and what, 240 for you one way??? if i were you chicago boy, i'd quit cryin, no one wants to hear it, cuz you guys have it made over there, and i think we both know why you do.:chairshot:

I've gotcha all beat, I get 0 miles per night.

we've got several old macks now too. and our 06 volvo road trucks are waaaay over on pm's, due to the fact that they're too cheap to pay someone to pm them, so our trucks had to wait an extra 30k miles so far til the shop in columbus opens. mine's takin a gallon of oil a week.

Heads up!

OK fellas, the "junk" you are getting is some of the better trucks from the east! No, really!

The batch of Volvo's that the west got almost all of, "no I'm not being salty"... was one of only 2 new truck purchases that this company has had in the past decade! (The other being the 500k macks that you guys are ripping).

If a nice truck is of such importance to you guys, you shouldn't have came over here!

Wait till they quit paying the towing bills and you guys start sitting for endless hours till they can get cash out to pay for the wrecker!

More crap will follow, so hopefully, you get our "bullshit" union voted in before you get too fed up and smack around some personel! :) That way at least you will get to keep your job driving this crappy equipment!!!!

not to bust on you or anything, but i'm a pretty blunt guy. if the union can't keep eastern from pulling loads out of pittsburgh to a meet and turn to toledo while road drivers from pittsburgh are sitting at home and even gettin laid off, how much power can the union really provide? again, not tryin to bust your balls or anything, just asking an honest question.

OK StewieGriffin,

You have a valid point.

As I previously stated, the Union is in arbitration over the OH turns. So, let's let that "fleece" the situation for us.

If the arbitrator rules in the unions favor and awards the runs to NEMF drivers, hence demonstrating its effectiveness, you will be in favor of unionizing.

Conversely, if the company wins this, I will never be on here running my mouth about the union again.

Deal?

no deal, but not for the reasons you're thinking right now. this is a forum for friendly and informative debate, and one issue shouldn't end it for one side or the other. second, even if we are on different sides on the union issue right now (or forever, who knows), we're still co-workers in my eyes, and all in this together, and don't want any of the few NEMF drivers that care enough to come on here and talk about what's goin on to leave. when are you expecting to hear one way or another on the pit to toledo turns?

Almost went to work for NEMF, kind of glad I didn't. But all the power equipment in cincy appears to be new Volvo's.

Almost went to work for NEMF, kind of glad I didn't. But all the power equipment in cincy appears to be new Volvo's.

yeah they've got all 06 volvos. they haven't seen the growth that cleveland and chicago have. i actually heard they laid off a few of their original hires, can't confirm that tho.